Baxter.

Watch THE SOPRANOS. Or ROME. or FIREFLY. or DEADWOOD. Or THE VENTURE BROTHERS. Or STAR TREK (the original series).

There's just no reason to watch THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES or ENTERPRISE if you've not seen the above series in their entirety.

Baxter.

Watch THE SOPRANOS. Or ROME. or FIREFLY. or DEADWOOD. Or THE VENTURE BROTHERS. Or STAR TREK (the original series).

There's just no reason to watch THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES or ENTERPRISE if you've not seen the above series in their entirety.

I could just never get into the Sopranos. I've tried and tried to get interested (catching reruns on TV, borrowing first season from a friend, etc). Honestly, it bores me to tears. I just find it completely uninteresting and unrelatable. Just not my thing, I guess.

Just about everything else, I agree with (though I still need to finish watching Deadwood...the little bit I saw of that show was awesome!).

I could just never get into the Sopranos. I've tried and tried to get interested (catching reruns on TV, borrowing first season from a friend, etc). Honestly, it bores me to tears. I just find it completely uninteresting and unrelatable. Just not my thing, I guess.

I will destroy you.

Just about everything else, I agree with (though I still need to finish watching Deadwood...the little bit I saw of that show was awesome!).

I will replace THE SOPRANOS with two other shows: RED DWARF and BABYLON 5. There.

I will destroy you.

I will replace THE SOPRANOS with two other shows: RED DWARF and BABYLON 5. There.

I've caught some Red Dwarf. They used to air reruns on PBS back in the late 90's. Funny stuff. Loved the fact that the cat evolved into a catman. Can't remember much else about it other than I enjoyed it. I'm gonna have to look into DL some of those.

Baxter.

Seen Deadwood (I sported a Swearengen Avatar for a good while) love Venture, seen most of TOS Trek and I don't have HBO or the money to go for Sopranos or Rome. Enterprise is free and I'm steadily loosing enthusiasm for Terminator.

I actually rewatched all of Firefly and Serenity (plus read the less than Stellar Dark Horse comic) just last week.

Red Dwarf if ****ing excellent. I wish it was still on over here.

Never got into Babylon 5. I was a DS9 kinda guy.

Seen Deadwood (I sported a Swearengen Avatar for a good while) love Venture, seen most of TOS Trek and I don't have HBO or the money to go for Sopranos or Rome. Enterprise is free and I'm steadily loosing enthusiasm for Terminator.

I actually rewatched all of Firefly and Serenity (plus read the less than Stellar Dark Horse comic) just last week.

Red Dwarf if ****ing excellent. I wish it was still on over here.

Never got into Babylon 5. I was a DS9 kinda guy.

DS9 pretty much ripped of B5. B5 is quite a lot of fun at times.

Siskoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

That man shivered whenever he got angry.

I'm the opposite.

I love The Sopranos. Hate Babylon 5.

Ice said:
I'm not even bothering with the show anymore.

It's meh at best. There's no way it's going to last now that the strike is over.

Last edited:
Watched first episode today. I loved it. I'm curious if John and the girl terminator will get together and if so can they have sex?

But thing I got the biggest kick out of, Was seeing Nick Wechsler as the Deputy in New Mexico just for the case he played Kyle the son of Sheriff Valenti in roswell. :lol:

Can't wait to see more of this.

Don't you see how wrong that sentence is? :(

You talking grammar or the sentence it's self. It's the sentence then nothing wrong with that. I'm just curious.

i bought the first two episodes on iTunes, and even though i purchased them with my own money, i couldn't get through the first one without falling asleep and I don't really intend to watch the second.

I meant you wanting to see John Connor bang a Terminator. You don't find that very, very wrong? :(

No I want to see them get together as in boy friend/girl friend as she could learn to be human. I was curious as to IF they could. but yes it maybe wrong but .... Spike did a robot on buffy so :p clearly others thought about human/robot action before.:lol:

Watched first episode today. I loved it. I'm curious if John and the girl terminator will get together and if so can they have sex?

But thing I got the biggest kick out of, Was seeing Nick Wechsler as the Deputy in New Mexico just for the case he played Kyle the son of Sheriff Valenti in roswell. :lol:

Can't wait to see more of this.
Terminator sex?

Oh god, you're one of those aren't you?

Latest posts

Back