Terminator sex?

Oh god, you're one of those aren't you?

Oh god! I've become such a sexual weirdo I even creep out Ourchair. Now if it's not a sign to get help I don't know what is :lol:

Oh god! I've become such a sexual weirdo I even creep out Ourchair. Now if it's not a sign to get help I don't know what is :lol:
I'm not creeped out.

I just find enthusiasts of Terminator/Aliens/Predator sex hilarious.

No I want to see them get together as in boy friend/girl friend as she could learn to be human. I was curious as to IF they could. but yes it maybe wrong but .... Spike did a robot on buffy so :p clearly others thought about human/robot action before.:lol:

I know but... it's not BUFFY... it's THE TERMINATOR.

The idea of a teen romance in THE TERMINATOR just... there were only two films. And nothing else. :shifty:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not creeped out.

:lol: wasn't enthusiastic about curious. I was mainly wanting a relationship between them not sex wise. You know the good deep story telling with like him teaching her what it means to be human and to love and her teaching him not to judge things based on appearance.

if that makes sense. The sex I was just thinking could they? is it possible? Not "ohhhhh I want to see that" *puts hand down pants*

:lol: wasn't enthusiastic about curious. I was mainly wanting a relationship between them not sex wise. You know the good deep story telling with like him teaching her what it means to be human and to love and her teaching him not to judge things based on appearance.

if that makes sense. The sex I was just thinking could they? is it possible? Not "ohhhhh I want to see that" *puts hand down pants*
*looks distracted, not really listening*

Um... Summer Glau is hot?

Been watching every week here next week = season final. Is there any news on a second season? this is awesome

I don't recall hearing any news on it being renewed......but it's a good thing it isn't.

It wasn't that good. It started awkward and unentertaining...but then it got interesting....but then it started getting boring and sucked.

I don't recall hearing any news on it being renewed......but it's a good thing it isn't.

It wasn't that good. It started awkward and unentertaining...but then it got interesting....but then it started getting boring and sucked.

TVGuide.com reports that there's a more than fair chance of renewal, but considering the high budget / low ratings, I wouldn't start celebrating just yet, mole.

I wonder what sex with a Predator would be like? Alien might be decidedly more difficult. I don't recall seeing anything that could be used in that way. Except the mouth tongues... That could be a tad kinky..

Alien might be decidedly more difficult. I don't recall seeing anything that could be used in that way. Except the mouth tongues... That could be a tad kinky..
Are you kidding? You need to watch the entire quadrilogy over and over. It's all about the sex.

And if it doesn't become apparent after repeatedly viewing the quadrilogy. Go read the books.

And if that fails, visit greyarchive.org and fictionmania.com

TVGuide.com reports that there's a more than fair chance of renewal, but considering the high budget / low ratings, I wouldn't start celebrating just yet, mole.

Cool. I hope so. Watched final last night. it ended on a cliff-hanger. I hate it when shows end on a cliff hanger and never get a another season to get closer.

Are you kidding? You need to watch the entire quadrilogy over and over. It's all about the sex.

All you really need to see is the first movie. I mean, it doesn't really get any more sexual than getting impregnated does it?

ourchair said:
And if that fails, visit greyarchive.org and fictionmania.com

What's fictionmani...... JESUS CHRIST! WHERE THE **** DID YOU JUST SEND ME?

Ign SDCC08 said:
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles will get a screening and Q&A at the con on Saturday. The trailer for season two will be unveiled and executive producers Josh Friedman, John Wirth, and James Middleton will be joined by stars Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau, Brian Austin Green, and Richard T. Jones. Also joining the group will be a new addition to the cast, Garret Dillahunt, and musician Shirley Manson. Terminate this, indeed.

Nice! second season is coming :D

Latest posts

Back