Scott Pilgrim (spoilers!)

Re: Scott Pilgrim

I bought the first volume, and will probably start reading it tonight.

And no, I didn't get it as a part of my ongoing quest to copy Bass and steal his life ala 'Single White Female'. I looked for it a few weeks back and my LCS didn't have the first volume.

Last edited:

I bought the first volume, and will probably start reading it tonight.

And no, I didn't get it as a part of my ongoing quest to copy Bass and steal his life ala 'Single White Female'. I looked for it a few weeks back and my LCS didn't have the first volume.

I've always had to get my copies off amazon.

I might download this since I'm looking for some new comics to read.

I read Volume 1 and it filled a hole in my heart. It was great considering I didn't really think it would be my thing. I will now have to read the next volumes to catch up!

Also, where does the FCBD thing fit in the timeline or whatever?

I read Volume 2 this morning and it was great. All of these characters are so funny and familiar. I wish they were my friends. I like the subtle video game stuff, like Scott thinking of mushrooms and boxes when someone asked if him and Ramona were an item. :)

Scott Pilgrim is goodness.

I'm almost done with volume 1.

Scott Pilgrim is making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's so much fun.

I liked that he got another life in Volume 3. Do these items come into play later on? Like will Scott get a "Life Over" and then use his back-up life to resume living?

Only one volume to go until I catch up.

So, how many volumes are there supposed to be? I'm guessing 6, since there are Seven Evil Exes and
volume 5 deals with twins.

It won the Eisner this year, didn't it?

That should make you want to read it, mole.

DID YOU JUST CALL ME MOLE!!!

Oh, you've made my list... :x

Also I have little money so I can't everything someone raves about or everything that wins an award. You're logic is fully flawed

DID YOU JUST CALL ME MOLE!!!

Oh, you've made my list... :x

Also I have little money so I can't everything someone raves about or everything that wins an award. You're logic is fully flawed

I did not call you mole, I just didn't quote his post (I didn't quote yours, either...). I think it's funny what will get him to read certain things. For Watchmen, it was the incredibly goofy EW cover, and for this, it's some silly Newgrounds video.

Latest posts

Back