Scott Pilgrim (spoilers!)

Re: Scott Pilgrim

I did not call you mole, I just didn't quote his post (I didn't quote yours, either...). I think it's funny what will get him to read certain things. For Watchmen, it was the incredibly goofy EW cover, and for this, it's some silly Newgrounds video.
He read it cause he thought it would be like X-men, and that cartoon was damn good and as far I can tell, damn accurate.
Well, you did pretend to be him.

Are you still confused about that? Or was that Marvelman?

DID YOU JUST CALL ME MOLE!!!

Don't just sit there, Thank him

I did not call you mole, I just didn't quote his post (I didn't quote yours, either...). I think it's funny what will get him to read certain things. For Watchmen, it was the incredibly goofy EW cover, and for this, it's some silly Newgrounds video.

I'm not reading this, I don't even have a post in this thread besides this one. Though thanks for randomly mentioning me out of the blue

Eh, I consider you, him, and McCheese the same person. Its easier for me

I can understand McCheese, but I didn't realize I was that similar to Marvelman. I mean, I get respect.

I'm not reading this, I don't even have a post in this thread besides this one. Though thanks for randomly mentioning me out of the blue

That was weird.

I can understand McCheese, but I didn't realize I was that similar to Marvelman. I mean, I get respect.

I always get confuse when reading the posts, nothing really distinguishes between the three of you

I didn't think people could ruin Scott Pilgrim, but you certained messed up this thread.

joe%20-%20kieran-.jpg

Kieran Culkin has been cast as Wallace Wells.

It's not anyone I expected, but I guess I'm pretty okay with it? Let's put them all together now...

Mary%20Elizabeth%20Winstead2.jpg
658091297.jpg
joe%20-%20kieran-.jpg

Ramona Flowers-----------------------------------Scott Pilgrim-----------------------------------Wallace Wells

Hrm... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

UPDATE

And This may or may not be Kim Pine (Her name is Aubrey Plaza):

Last edited:

joe%20-%20kieran-.jpg

Kieran Culkin has been cast as Wallace Wells.

It's not anyone I expected, but I guess I'm pretty okay with it? Let's put them all together now...

658091297.jpg
joe%20-%20kieran-.jpg

Ramona Flowers-----------------------------------Scott Pilgrim-----------------------------------Wallace Wells

Hrm... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
When you string those specific pictures together like that, they look all kinda comicky cartoony. Is kewl.

She ain't got no freckles! Maybe she's Julie?

If you watch her stand-up, its pretty clear she'd be a good Kim.

Search "Aubrey Plaza Sarah Silverman" on Youtube to get a sense of what she sounds like and also see her doing a fantastic parody of Sarah Silverman.

3201530121_532578123f.jpg

How about that? (That seems to be Edgar Wright on the right, and the unknown they cast as Knives on the left).

Also: AiCN is reporting Chris Evans is playing the first evil ex-boyfriend...

If you watch her stand-up, its pretty clear she'd be a good Kim.

Search "Aubrey Plaza Sarah Silverman" on Youtube to get a sense of what she sounds like and also see her doing a fantastic parody of Sarah Silverman.

The only video that popped up was her doing the Sarah Silverman bit, and while it was a good impression, it didn't really give me an idea of who she is.

Also: AiCN is reporting Chris Evans is playing the first evil ex-boyfriend...

Cool, I bet they're going with Evil Ex #2 or a new character.

I would trust Edgar Wright with my life and I think this cast he is rounding up is all sorts of neat.

The Final Cast:

658091297.jpg

Scott Pilgrim - Michael Cera

Ramona Flowers - Mary Elizabeth Winstead

joe%20-%20kieran-.jpg

Wallace Wells - Kieran Culkin

3201530121_532578123f.jpg

Knives Chau - Ellen Wong

BrieLarson-1.jpg

Envy Adams - Brie Larson