Scrubs (Spoilers)

from yahoo.com about strike ending

Scrubs: "Four pre-strike episodes remain. Four additional episodes will likely be shot; unclear whether they'll air on NBC or go straight to DVD."NBC/Mitchell Haaseth - Monday, February, 11, 2008, 8:11 PM

I hope they show on tv as well

Me too. I would feel jipped if they didn't.

Exactly. That and then I would need to buy season 7 on dvd. BUT since i do not own season 1-6 i would have to buy 1 then 2 then 3 and so on. Which I was planning to but they would be forcing me.

Exactly. That and then I would need to buy season 7 on dvd. BUT since i do not own season 1-6 i would have to buy 1 then 2 then 3 and so on. Which I was planning to but they would be forcing me.

Or you could watch it on youtube.

Or you could watch it on youtube.

true. but stuff like youtube (I watch new episodes online as we get them much later and I want to see them sooner rather than later) seems to have more tv episode rips than dvd ones but hopefully I could

Both of the below are from http://tv.yahoo.com/show/33475/news/urn:newsml:tv.reuters.com:20080229:scrubs_dc

ABC and NBC in "Scrubs" scrap
By James Hibberd Fri Feb 29, 9:26 AM PST

Veteran comedy "Scrubs" is caught in a tug-of-war between NBC and ABC. ABC is in negotiations to pick up 18 episodes of the series from Disney corporate sibling ABC Studios, which has produced the comedy for NBC since 2001.

NBC brass are said to have been caught off guard when the Hollywood Reporter broke the story earlier on Thursday.

A network insider said NBC is still in "first negotiation period" -- a period of exclusive negotiations -- with ABC Studios and hasn't given the studio official consent to take the series elsewhere.

For those in USA you may want to keep on this

Most recently, "Scrubs" has aired as part of NBC's Thursday night lineup along with "The Office," "My Name Is Earl" and "30 Rock," where the medical comedy often was the lowest-rated of the bunch.

NBC has five original episodes left of "Scrubs," which the network plans to air starting April 10.

Looks like the episodes will be shown on tv YAY! :D

Anyways, I thought the episode was decent. Not great, but decent. I really wish they'd stop the JD/Elliot deal. I mean seriously, every time they write a "Will they/won't they?" situation, it never works out. So why keep going back to it?!

They should just fix up JD/Kim since I think they're better off together. And put Elliot back with Keith (wonder where he went?).

Last edited:
And about Season 8:

Amid strike-induced doubt involving the final episodes of Scrubs, on February 28, 2008, The Hollywood Reporter reported that ABC was in talks with corporate sibling ABC Studios to bring Scrubs to ABC for an eighth season of 18 episodes, despite both Lawrence's and Braff's protests that the seventh season will definitely be the last. Just hours later, Variety reported that NBC was lashing out and threatening legal action against ABC Studios. However, McGinley has confirmed that he has been told to report back to work March 24, 2008 to begin production for another season. McGinley was also quoted as saying that the show's long-rumored move from NBC to ABC is a done deal. According to McGinley, Scrubs will air on ABC during the 2008-2009 TV season.

On March 19, 2008, Michael Ausiello of TV Guide reported that although nothing is "official," the Scrubs cast will be reporting back to work next Wednesday for work on an "unofficial" season as of yet. Due to legalities of the contract between ABC Studios and NBC, until NBC releases a press statement releasing rights to Scrubs, nothing is official between the Scrubs production crew and ABC Studios.

On April 2, 2008, NBC announced their fall schedule, which did not include an eighth season of Scrubs. This led to more speculation that the show could indeed be making the switch to ABC. NBC President Ben Silverman later informed reporters, "I don't know where Scrubs is going. It's finished its run on NBC, though."

On April 4, 2008, Kristin Dos Santos of E! Online reported that following the completion of the 12 episodes owed to NBC for season seven, production will immediately commence on 16 all-new episodes for season eight. These episodes will almost certainly air on ABC for the 2008-09 season.

And Scrubs will be have a 9th season on NBC:

NBC did not put Scrubs on its 2008-2009 Fall schedule, leading many to believe that Scrubs ended its run on NBC, but NBC announced that Scrubs will air its 9th season on NBC.

http://teevieo.com/nbc-announces-2008-2009-season/

Last edited:
"We are kinda married." line was awesome.

I actually fell down from laughter when I heard that. Literally. I was walking to the kitchen....I heard the line and began laughing so hard I lost my balance.

JD: We are not married!
Turk: We kinda are.
JD: I know...we are, aren't we?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wish I could afford to come to Chicago. :(

I really liked when he was telling about his time at the hospital.

And the ending was both funny and sad (in the good way).

I just watched the new episode , It started of really bad and I didn't laugh once but I thought the Kelso story in it was a nice send off. Over all the bad and good balanced out making it average. I agree with Hellsbuttmonkey I hope we see Kelso again

Scrubs season 8 is a 100% definite now:

On April 28, 2008, Zach Braff posted in his blog on MySpace that an eighth season consisting of 18 episodes was under production but that he could not say where it will be aired.

Latest posts

Back