Scrubs (Spoilers)

I so cannot get enough of this show.

I seriously wonder how the show will be after Braff leaves? I mean he is the main character and all.

Hmmm. Ok. I could've sworn I read somewhere that he was leaving the show to further his career, but the show was gonna continue?

Whatevs...

FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Season 7

Bill Lawrence told Mike Ausiello at TVGuide.com that Scrubs will return for a "seventh and final season, either on NBC or ABC." He also told Ausiello that if Zach Braff is not interested in doing a seventh and final season, there simply will not be a seventh season. He does, however, feel that Braff will likely stay for a final season.[9] On January 17, 2007, Zach Braff posted on his blog that he would be willing to return to Scrubs for a seventh season if "all the right pieces fall into place", including "Bill Lawrence staying on as creator/head writer" and "some scheduling tweaks."[10] On March 7, 2007, there were reports that, if Braff signed on for another season, he would receive $350,000 an episode, making him one of the highest-paid male TV personalities[11], although Braff claims these reports "have not been very accurate".[12] On March 31, 2007, Braff announced via his blog that he has signed on to a 7th season of Scrubs, if NBC decides to renew it for another season (although Braff has stated that ABC is willing to pick up season 7 if NBC declines).[12]

That was one of the season's better episodes last night.

just watched that today :lol:

my favourite scene was with ted saying kelso "Your an ***" then thinks "uh.oh.. you just said the in your head part out loud and the out loud part in your head ... don't make eye contact"

I watching the 2 episodes that had Julianna Marguilles as that vicious malpractice lawyer.

She could not be any hotter.

That is all

That's only because she beat the **** out of JD

You seriously have problems, and probably some strange bruises

Don't judge me! You've never had a hot girl beat you before, have you? You wouldn't be baggin' on it if you had.

I mean think about it---the hottest women on that show have all been the dominating type. Jordan? Jordan's sister Danni (Tara Reid) after she started getting real with JD? Even when Elliott does her German house frau voice it triggers the thought of whips, chains and knuckle sandwiches.

Why am I arguing? You love Skotti? You know what I'm talking about.

The Janitor rules. I loved the episode where he found Turk's pager or something and was using it to communicate with JD. :lol:

The Janitor rules. I loved the episode where he found Turk's pager or something and was using it to communicate with JD. :lol:

Oh yeah, the walkie talkie wrist watches! Where he ends up getting Juan Etor to lock himself in a freezer....

Edited because there are 4 letters if you write wrist watches as one work that made a swear...
Wris****ches....

Last edited:
Seriously

Last night's episode is going to completely turn me off of Scrubs.

How hard is it to have the characters be happy for once? Why tease a JD, Elliot relantionship this late in the game?

****ing horrible ending, ****ing horrible typecasting, ****ing horrible plot.

The first 55 minutes of last night's episodes were great, the last five minutes was ****ING STUPID

I hate how this show won't let JD ever be happy

Latest posts

Back