Scrubs (Spoilers)

Damn....I haven't made it all the way thru the episode yet. I was running late and had to stop the show a little over 30 minutes into it.

Last I saw was JD and his baby momma becoming a couple. I know there is disaster abound. I'll have to finish the show at lunch.

1. Or more accurately, part of 1.

18 episodes next season and that's it. Scrubs is movin' on to that syndication cashcow in the sky.

I wish I could say I knew what was gonna happen and that the writers will have JD and Elliott finally realize that they are in love and should be together.....but they love going for the dramatic serious twist.

More than likely JD won't be with his baby momma.....and Elliot will marry Keith.

What happened? I watched like the first 50 minutes of the show.

Well you pretty much saw all of it. The only thing that happened was that JD and Elliot were laying in the on-call bed together just talking about their relationship problems and they accidentally held hands. Then they did that awkward "Hey..." thing they say on TV right before they kiss someone.

But they didn't kiss (I think...:?). The show just faded to black.

I was expecting a full on run away with each other, so a fade to black was fine with me.

The last season should be all about The Janitor and his Brain Trust. Screw JD.

Did anyone else buy the fifth season DVD box set?

I was surprised to see that they produced 24 episodes that season despite the poor ratings. It's great that each of the two previous seasons had 24 or 25 episodes as well, 'cause usually 22 is the norm for a sitcom. The more the merrier, I say.

Did anyone else buy the fifth season DVD box set?

I was surprised to see that they produced 24 episodes that season despite the poor ratings. It's great that each of the two previous seasons had 24 or 25 episodes as well, 'cause usually 22 is the norm for a sitcom. The more the merrier, I say.

I didn't need to. I was gonna buy/rent it to catch up on the series....but then I learned that Season 5 was already being shown in syndication on Comedy Central. So I caught up to it that way.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2ODhWpulNiE

Hooch: By the by, Johnny told me that you were responsible for my...brothy shower the other day.
Turk: Well, you know...
Hooch: If it happens again, I'm gonna take one of your fingers. That'll be my... funny prank

Heh.

Him saying "i'm gonna take one of your fingers" is one of the funniest things ever.

Latest posts

Back