Scrubs (Spoilers)

He's just so crazy.

Plus...I am of sound mind that JD, Turk and Carla getting scooters was one of the most awesome things ever on the show.

I just saw the episode where Turk purposely makes Carla mad so that she has angry sex with him, the Turk/Doom parallel has never been more evident.

I just saw the episode where Turk purposely makes Carla mad so that she has angry sex with him, the Turk/Doom parallel has never been more evident.

I know huh?

Wait till you see Doom in real life, he fits perfectly

Man, we need to write that Sitcom Doom, I think another round of PM's is in order

I know right?

Man, we need to write that Sitcom Doom, I think another round of PM's is in order

Word. I've been busy with a giant inspection coming up at work and like 80% of my free time gone with Plain Jane, and what small free time I get I've been working on the Summer Writing challenge.

But I think I've finally found my groove. So more work will be coming forth.

I think meeting Doom needs to go on my list of things to do. Suck it "Climb Mt. Everest"!

And the guys at WW only met Doom On A Leash. Well it was more a Doom In A Confined Space and On A Tight Schedule.

But they got the idea.

I saw the episode where Carla gave birth. I loved when they broadcasted the video and the Janitor says: "Oh, cool. Swamp Thing." :lol:

I caught one of the rerun episodes of Scrubs on Comedy Central the other day and I love how they easily worked in the Safety Dance with Turk.

"He can dance if he wants to.

He can leave his friends behind.

Because if they don't dance, then they don't dance and they're- no friends of mine."

I watch the reruns all the time, right before the reruns of the previous day's Daily Show and Colbert Report...thats two hours of some fine television there. They play the reruns on several other channels as well, so its usually on when I get home. Its nice.

I caught one of the rerun episodes of Scrubs on Comedy Central the other day and I love how they easily worked in the Safety Dance with Turk.

"He can dance if he wants to.

He can leave his friends behind.

Because if they don't dance, then they don't dance and they're- no friends of mine."

I LOVED that bit, always makes me laugh!

I have all of seasons 1-6, so I am rewatching them all the time.. I pretty much know each episode off by heart now...

Season 7: October 25th, 2007.

Outstanding!

Amazon has Season 6 listed as coming to DVD Oct 30. So I'll just record the season premiere and watch Season 6.

I haven't really seen anything of Season except the season finale. I know of a few things that happen....but other than that....I'm clueless. Can't wait to catch up.

Latest posts

Back