Scrubs (Spoilers)

I've been able to catch up with Season6 via the reruns on a the local station. They just aired the "musical" episode last night.

I figured out the schedule...I'll record the season premiere on Thursday...and they'll be done with Season 6 by next Wednesday. Just in time for me to watch the season 7 premiere right before the second episode.

Lucky me.

I :heart: Guy Love.

The song. Not buttsecks.

Wow

That sucked.

After a strong sixth season that fell flat with the ending, they show us that our characters still cannot function as emtionaly adults. They still have problems with the simple act of loving. And the complete change of Elliot from one extreme to another, no longer wanting to marry Keith was forced.

I hope it picks up

Wow

That sucked.

After a strong sixth season that fell flat with the ending, they show us that our characters still cannot function as emtionaly adults. They still have problems with the simple act of loving. And the complete change of Elliot from one extreme to another, no longer wanting to marry Keith was forced.

I hope it picks up
Totally agreed. This is way too old now with that problem.

Although, the scene with Dr. Beardface was funny.

I did read that one little spoiler....but right now I'm just on the episode where Laverne has just been into the coma. I should be all done by next Thursday's episode.

It's disappointing to hear the new season is not off to strong start. I'll be horribly upset if the season ends with her and JD being together.

Hmpf.

Well I liked it.

Then again, I thought Season 6 was really weak.

But again this was just one episode.

Still, 4/5

"Suck on that, Tony Shalhoub." :lol:

Hmpf.

Well I liked it.

Then again, I thought Season 6 was really weak.

But again this was just one episode.

Still, 4/5

"Suck on that, Tony Shalhoub." :lol:

I'm with you , though I liked Season 6 , I watched this today and thought it was cool , I like the fact they had a few inner monologues sort of by diffrent charracters as well as showing us more of the very small background charracters e.g Snoop dogg attending :lol:

Also loved the Janitor asking J.D why he makes him make his day hard

Ok....so I couldn't wait until I finished with Season6. I already saw the season finale.....so I knew how it ended.

I had to watch Season 7's premiere. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. More self-destructing....but with this being the final season, you have to think that this time it'll be different and that JD and Elliott will learn their lesson.

But of all the stuff going on....I wonder about JD and Kim. I know he says he doesn't love her....but I think that in order to save face for the character and not have him be this giant man-child, Kim will either do something that will make him love her-----or------He'll feel the detachment all the way up to the birth and when he sees Kim hold their child, he'll realize that she's what he's always been looking for.

She will, in essence, be his Carla.

I am also extremely jealous that I don't have a hetero life-mate like JD and Turk are.

Ok....so I couldn't wait until I finished with Season6. I already saw the season finale.....so I knew how it ended.

I had to watch Season 7's premiere. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. More self-destructing....but with this being the final season, you have to think that this time it'll be different and that JD and Elliott will learn their lesson.

But of all the stuff going on....I wonder about JD and Kim. I know he says he doesn't love her....but I think that in order to save face for the character and not have him be this giant man-child, Kim will either do something that will make him love her-----or------He'll feel the detachment all the way up to the birth and when he sees Kim hold their child, he'll realize that she's what he's always been looking for.

She will, in essence, be his Carla.
Yeah, I was thinking something in that general idea.

I am also extremely jealous that I don't have a hetero life-mate like JD and Turk are.
Me, too. :(

She will, in essence, be his Carla. .

I was thinking JD and Elliott will end up back together again and series will end with them getting married in a "Ross and Rachel getting back together in last episode of friends" kind of way to tie everything together.

I Think this because JD marrying her means he has grown up completely and is ready to commit to someone he loves. Elliott always wants someone who will love her for her and settle down with JD is that guy.

Also if they do it that way it will end the will they wont they dance that after 7 years it has to end with them together. Of course I could be wrong look at Dawson's creek. 6 years of will they wont they with joey and Dawson and she ends up with Pacey (who was better for her and I liked them better together but still was a shock)

Also I lost link but somewhere said Scott Foley (Sean) was returning now he could end up with her but my guess he'll return and this will make JD realise his feelings and realise that if he doesn't act on it then someone else could take her away from him so to speak.

So yeah long story short even if it's not a wedding I would bet money on it ending with JD and Elliott together.

Last edited:
I was thinking JD and Elliott will end up back together again and series will end with them getting married in a "Ross and Rachel getting back together in last episode of friends" kind of way to tie everything together.

I Think this because JD marrying her means he has grown up completely and is ready to commit to someone he loves. Elliott always wants someone who will love her for her and settle down with JD is that guy.

Also if they do it that way it will end the will they wont they dance that after 7 years it has to end with them together. Of course I could be wrong look at Dawson's creek. 6 years of will they wont they with joey and Dawson and she ends up with Pacey (who was better for her and I liked them better together but still was a shock)

Also I lost link but somewhere said Scott Foley (Sean) was returning now he could end up with her but my guess he'll return and this will make JD realise his feelings and realise that if he doesn't act on it then someone else could take her away from him so to speak.

So yeah long story short even if it's not a wedding I would bet money on it ending with JD and Elliott together.

That would be horrible.

Seriously.

The idea has been done to death. It's also been established that JD and Elliot work and mesh better as friends better than lovers. A key example of this is in Season6 when Elliot and Kim were supposed to go to Neil Diamond concert....and instead Elliot drops Kim off at JD's porch. JD mouths "thank you" and Elliot mouths back "you're welcome".

While not a major scene---the expressions and mannerisms of the characters show that they have moved past the point of being romantically involved. The teaser at the end of season 6 and beginning of season 7 shows that they gravitate towards each other in times of life changing shifts. And it's these moments that they get scared----and it's human nature to revert back to these happy "safe" moments in times of transition.

But smart writing from the staff saved what could've been an annoying return of the "will they/won't they" dance. They had the characters recognize this annoying problem and steered clear of it. Showing the much needed character growth.

I'm thinking that JD and Kim will be together....but Elliot will end the series either alone or reuniting with Keith. Either way I'm sure the writers will make sure that she's in a good place and ok with that.

That would be horrible.

Seriously.

The idea has been done to death. It's also been established that JD and Elliot work and mesh better as friends better than lovers. A key example of this is in Season6 when Elliot and Kim were supposed to go to Neil Diamond concert....and instead Elliot drops Kim off at JD's porch. JD mouths "thank you" and Elliot mouths back "you're welcome".

While not a major scene---the expressions and mannerisms of the characters show that they have moved past the point of being romantically involved. The teaser at the end of season 6 and beginning of season 7 shows that they gravitate towards each other in times of life changing shifts. And it's these moments that they get scared----and it's human nature to revert back to these happy "safe" moments in times of transition.

But smart writing from the staff saved what could've been an annoying return of the "will they/won't they" dance. They had the characters recognize this annoying problem and steered clear of it. Showing the much needed character growth.

I'm thinking that JD and Kim will be together....but Elliot will end the series either alone or reuniting with Keith. Either way I'm sure the writers will make sure that she's in a good place and ok with that.

That is true , I guess I just always figured they'll get back together. I would like to see them back together even if it only happens in last episode though that may not be the popular choice it's just something I want.

They way I see the end of 6 start of 7 is you don't end up in a situation like that unless there is still some feelings there. Honestly if it's not J.D she ends up with I hope it's not Keith , I just never liked that character.

but like I mentioned the charracter Sean is returning maybe it'll him she ends up.

I find it humorous that you think my accent is thick, around here people don't know where I'm from because my accent isn't that thick. Sexynurses is ten times worse than mine, you'd pick it up in five minutes.

And it be wicked awesome

Sexynurses is ten times worse than mine, you'd pick it up in five minutes.

And it be wicked awesome

I HAVE TO MEET HER! AND MARRY ANY AVAILABLE FEMALE FAMILY MEMEBER SHE MAY HAVE!

I love those accents. They're the American version of a rank british cockney accent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back