Scrubs (Spoilers)

Season six was a good send off for the series, then they pulled the **** at the end.

If those ****ers kiss, I'm rampaging to Zach Braff's home, and killing him

I swear to Odin's Glass Eye....if you assault Braff without me, I will hunt you down and rip out your fingernails.

I could see for the series finale the whole show being revealed to be a schizophrenic fantasy of J.D.'s, who's actually a mental patient. All the other characters, even Ted and the Todd, kind of embody different aspects of J.D.'s personality. Has this been discussed to death by Scrubs fans already?

Yeah, ever since the episode with the doctors that were from the show that was nothing more than the dream of a kid with autism.

I can't remember the shows name, it began with an 'E'

But ever since they were on it

I could see for the series finale the whole show being revealed to be a schizophrenic fantasy of J.D.'s, who's actually a mental patient. All the other characters, even Ted and the Todd, kind of embody different aspects of J.D.'s personality. Has this been discussed to death by Scrubs fans already?

I had an idea that the last episode jumps ahead a few years with JD as the number 1 doctor in the hospital and everyone else have drifted apart and they meet up at Dr. Cox's funeral.

Aloma Wright will come back for the final season to play a new character (As seen in Wiki):

After being renewed for a seventh season, Scrubs creator Bill Lawrence, promised Aloma Wright another job on the show because killing off Laverne was written under the impression that it was the final year of the show. Roberts will play a new character that is similar to Laverne, but only J.D. can see the similarities. Initial reports that she would play Shirley, Laverne's twin sister, who is supposed to be the anti-Laverne, where she is an alcoholic and non-religious, turned out to be untrue.

Last edited:
It would be Bob Newman Show all over again

HAH!

Saint Elsewhere

That's the show

Newhart. And I hated that ending. I would be oddly fine with it for Scrubs, but it kills spin-off potential.

Aloma Wright will come back for the final season to play a new character (As seen in Wiki):

After being renewed for a seventh season, Scrubs creator Bill Lawrence, promised Aloma Wright another job on the show because killing off Laverne was written under the impression that it was the final year of the show. Roberts will play a new character that is similar to Laverne, but only J.D. can see the similarities. Initial reports that she would play Shirley, Laverne's twin sister, who is supposed to be the anti-Laverne, where she is an alcoholic and non-religious, turned out to be untrue.

...Bleh.

Sometime in late October or early November. Gotta get through the one hour Offices first.

Damn , I thought with a load of shows e.g simpsons starting up again over there scrubs had to be like this week , oh well october-november isn'ts too long though so that's cool

Thanks bro

Latest posts

Back