Scrubs (Spoilers)

Fredrik Martinsson

Formerly known as Ultimate Warrior
YES! One of the most entertaining shows on TV has finally got its own thread!

Don't exactly know how to start but I can say that old Scrubs episodes are viewed two times each day Monday to Thursday here on Channel 6 in Sweden (on Fridays we have the 4400 instead) and new episodes are viewed every Sunday on Channel 3.

I love the chemistry that the persons in the show have. They complement each other so perfectly.

Re: Scrubs

Hell yeah one of the best shows on tv.

My favourite characters on it = Dr Cox and the Janitor :lol:

Anyone watch the new episode
with laverne's funeral? Sucks they killed her off she had her moments

My favourite characters on it = Dr Cox and the Janitor :lol:
Did you know that the Janitor (Neil Flynn) was only suppose to be in one episode but impressed the director so much that he was brought back? Or that the original idea was that he was only suppose to be a figment of J.D.'s imagination? And that the actor Neil Flynn makes up most of his own lines? In scripts when he has a line it just reads "Whatever Neil says" instead of an actual line.

Yup, also, he was the other guy going for Dr. Cox's part

My favorite episode was from season 1, when he lets the Old Lady die. I felt it was a good episode, because he sets the tone for the season.

I hated what they did two weeks back though

Did you know that the Janitor (Neil Flynn) was only suppose to be in one episode but impressed the director so much that he was brought back? Or that the original idea was that he was only suppose to be a figment of J.D.'s imagination? And that the actor Neil Flynn makes up most of his own lines? In scripts when he has a line it just reads "Whatever Neil says" instead of an actual line.
Holy damn that's awesome.

I missed the funeral episode. Why did they kill her off anyways?

I won't lie....aside from the musical episode---I haven't seen any episode yet from Season 6. Although via commercials and ads and whatnot I do know that Carla had the baby and Laverne died.

I'll just catch it on DVD....or when Comedy Central starts airing Season 6 to their nightly line-up.

It's still one of the top 10 shows.

I won't lie....aside from the musical episode---I haven't seen any episode yet from Season 6. Although via commercials and ads and whatnot I do know that Carla had the baby and Laverne died.

I'll just catch it on DVD....or when Comedy Central starts airing Season 6 to their nightly line-up.

It's still one of the top 10 shows.
I'm pretty much the same.

Did you guys like the musical?

I personally didn't like that episode but that's the only one I don't like.

Did you guys like the musical?

I personally didn't like that episode but that's the only one I don't like.

My thoughts on the musical are in a thread around here somewhere... It was funny, but the medley came too soon.

My thoughts on the musical are in a thread around here somewhere... It was funny, but the medley came too soon.

Ah , I like a song on it "It all started with a penny in the door" :lol: :lol: but I just felt it wasn't scrubs.

Also I love season 6 but has anyone noticed the lighting to the show has changed to match J.D's sitcom fantasies? Not a bad thing just wanted to point it out

Guy Love and some other songs were good, but I don't think the Musical was all that fantastic.

I love this show. And am in love with Zach Braff... and sometimes Sarah Chalke (Elliot) even more than Zach Braff... which leaves me with very confusing emotions.

I love this show. And am in love with Zach Braff... and sometimes Sarah Chalke (Elliot) even more than Zach Braff... which leaves me with very confusing emotions.

Elliot is hot.

*breaths heavy*

Join me on the straight side of the force. Together we will travel the galaxy making boob jokes and inappropriate innuendoes.

This is one of my top 5 favorite shows ever. Even though (I think) I left it out accidentally on my list in that thread. (I'll have to fix that.) However, I think Season 6 has been the weakest so far. But I do want to see a Season 7, now that Braff is in for it. It's sickening how much he'll get payed per episode (350,000) for a show that barely makes the Top 100 in the ratings every week. (It's currently No. 96.)

Oh and by the way, Season 5 is the best by far.

Together we will travel the galaxy making boob jokes and inappropriate innuendoes.

In YOUR endo....

People think I just luck into these things, but it actually takes a lot of work...

I'd like to double her entendre.

I love The Todd. He is my idol.

And yes. Elliot is one smoking hot babe. Esp in the later seasons.

Dr Cox is a god. The Janitor is also a god.
Kelso rocks.

Scrubs rules.

Latest posts

Back