Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Anyone read #1 yet? There are some things I'm curious about, like where Cyclops got the Phoenix egg and the Sentinels, since the X-books were all "months prior" to this (and the Avengers/New Avengers series) and none of that happened/got hinted/etc.

11188149_10153229826516469_6080497606086876334_n.png

I'm intrigued about how Ultimate Mr Fantastic and the Cabal survived the final death.

Cause you know they did. 616 Reed and his team need someone to go up against.

They could be the creators of this Battleworld. That be interesting, though I think that honor goes to Doom.

I think it's Doom that made Battleworld.

I read a rumor that the X-Men are going to flee to another world because they find out the Terrigan Mist kills mutants. So they could be traveling or something.

Also rumored that Thing joins Guardians Of The Galaxy and Human Torch will be in the Inhumans book.

I think it's Doom that made Battleworld.
Yeah, I think so too. Makes sense.

I read a rumor that the X-Men are going to flee to another world because they find out the Terrigan Mist kills mutants. So they could be traveling or something.
Never heard that. Where did you read this?

Also rumored that Thing joins Guardians Of The Galaxy
That's.... weird.

and Human Torch will be in the Inhumans book.
That's not a rumor. That was confirmed last month when Marvel showed the cover to the Inhumans story for Free Comic Book Day.

From an interview on CBR, this is like one of those "says it as a joke, but also true at the same time" kind of things.

The Reed Richards of the Marvel and Ultimate Universes were key in the final but futile attempts to save their respective realities. Jonathan, what was it like returning to these guys for the final moments of the Marvel multiverse?

Hickman: [Laughs] I say, if you can, you turn any book into a Fantastic Four book, whether people are asking for it or not. [Laughs]

Bendis did it with New Avengers. Are you surprised that he's doing it with Guardians?

Surprised - no. Of course not. He's the king of throwing crap to the wall to see what sticks.

After reading #2 I'm kind of confused (maybe I'm supposed to be)...if Doom has created Battleworld from pieces of previously existing worlds, how did he rewrite reality, so to speak, to make him the god of the world and change people's roles?

In other words, all of these characters come from worlds where Doom is not a god. So why do they believe he is now?

After reading #2 I'm kind of confused (maybe I'm supposed to be)...if Doom has created Battleworld from pieces of previously existing worlds, how did he rewrite reality, so to speak, to make him the god of the world and change people's roles?

In other words, all of these characters come from worlds where Doom is not a god. So why do they believe he is now?
My guess would be whatever he did/said at the end of New Avengers in that place he was at with Dr. Strange. Could be something we haven't seen yet and will find out before the series ends.

I have to ask. Any chance the reboot it's leading too can finally give us Eddie Brock Venom again? I dont want him was toxin (who the **** would?) I dont want Flash or scorpion or anyone else I want Eddie back as venom its been way too long.

Thoughts on the first round of tie-in issues?

I loved stuff ideas like Captain America with Devil Dinosaur, even if the stories themselves were nothing special.

I re-reading issue 2 and am wondering...when Alex and Dragon Man are exploring the other side of the world, is that a mummified or petrified Galactus they are looking at? It looks like Reed's ship crashed into it. I don't understand what's going on there.

I re-reading issue 2 and am wondering...when Alex and Dragon Man are exploring the other side of the world, is that a mummified or petrified Galactus they are looking at? It looks like Reed's ship crashed into it. I don't understand what's going on there.

I haven't read it yet, but is it possible it's the Future Galactus that gets killed and used to power the ship of the future people from Nu-Earth (or something like that) in Hickman's Fantastic Four run?

Latest posts

Back