Siege (Bendis/Coipel)

I bet they'll give it a new number one, and then go back to the old numbering at the next big anniversary.

Maybe They'll go back to one Avengers book and Bendis' reign of terror will come to an end?

I doubt it, but I can very much see them at least reverting New Avengers back to Avengers and returning to the original numbering.

Maybe They'll go back to one Avengers book and Bendis' reign of terror will come to an end?

I doubt it, but I can very much see them at least reverting New Avengers back to Avengers and returning to the original numbering.

I'm not sure I buy it either. It looks like this might be bringing all the stuff since dissassembled together and it'll be really nice. I might even go back and finish the megasaga off. (I haven't read anything since secret invasion, but that's more to do with the fact that i can't follow monthlies anymore).

These events always look like they're gonna finish with things back in the status quo. That's what civil war looked like that's what secret invasion looked like..it never happened. Next will come something like "Avengers Re-assembled" and it'll be marketed just like another event following on that will in all likelihood "really shake up the status quo".

Zombipanda knows how they'll do the numbers. I wager they'll get to 25 before they switch to the original - or 50 if they do that whole spiderman routine.

So, Daken just stabbed Norman Osborn in the back before Siege even got started properly. I dont think it will stick for long though. Im sure Osborn has at least 7 failsafes for getting stabbed in the back by one of his avengers (he should have anyway, he knows they are pretty unreliable)

So, Daken just stabbed Norman Osborn in the back before Siege even got started properly. I dont think it will stick for long though. Im sure Osborn has at least 7 failsafes for getting stabbed in the back by one of his avengers (he should have anyway, he knows they are pretty unreliable)

Didn't he stab him in the face too (with his bottom wrist claw)? I'm guessing he's under an illusion or something.

Looks like
Sentry
is back to
ripping people's bodies in half
in Siege #2 and
Ares
bites
the
dust

Bleeding Cool has a scan.

:roll:

It won't last.
Ares
has a miniseries in April.

And that's good, becuase I'm starting to like him.

As amblivilent as I am to Siege, I will admit the final page of #2 was really cool.

Last edited:
]Gods have guts? But man, Kratos would be proud.

...Is it wrong if i think that scene was kinda cool?

Last edited:
That was bloody.

Ares was a better character than The Sentry. The wrong character died.

That was bloody.

Ares was a better character than The Sentry. The wrong character died.

I should be writing Sentry. No one knows how to write him and he's a cool character. He's got way more depth than Ares but no one knows how to tap into that.

I like Sentry and don't care either way about Ares. But the way he's been used, especially lately...I agree with you.

My only experience with Sentry as a character has been Bendis using him in Avengers. Other than that I have never read anything with Sentry in it. I was just never interested in the character. I am even less interested in him now and really just want him to go away. The only reason I am even reading Siege is because I want to see Sentry be done away with (until a writer who can handle him comes along) and Norman Osborn get his a** kicked by Thor and Cap.

Latest posts

Back