Smallville (spoilers)

I always watch Smallville and tape Lost. Didn't really see today's episode....just saw bits and pieces. Anything happen besides the wedding....

thoreroz2.jpg

E. could you add spoilers to the thread name...

Yea, no one did it obviously there was a really corny "teenpregnancy" message at the end done by Chloe...

Jason told Lana he thinks his mother somehow set up their meeting and falling in love in Paris...

Lex let's his father (whose now a good guy) stay in the guest house.

The biggest thing was the preview for next week... someone finds out he's superman and they show the scene and it's a car that take a bad bump and is flying through the air... but clark catches it in midair...

If you like the show I suggest you go to www.Krytponsite.com

I thought you wanted to leave this site to the Marvel stuff? I could never get into Smallville...

In the GTA thread I think you mentioned leaving this site to Marvel games and movies instead of DC and other companies...

No I meant Comic books not just marvel... I enjoy a lot of movies but I don't partake in a lot of the discussions about the various threads of different films and I like to see comic avatars... i just think it's more appropriate... not saying it's wrong or nothing just MO

2/2

Anyone see tonight's episode it was a good one naturally Chloe was the person to find out. I can't believe they killed off Alicia just like that, wasn't expecting it. Next week doesn't look to great but they always end up being good...

Do you get any DC comics? The one I highly recommend is the first arc of Batman/Superman. That is one of the best stories I've ever read. And I'm not particually a Superman fan either.

So the All Star line up... So far it's just Batman and Robin right? Is there going to be Superman like Smallville?

What is this All-Star line-up? Ultimate DC Universe? If it is, I'm buying too. I also wanted to get into DC, but didn't want the regular continuity.

Why did Alicia have to die? Why!? I mean she was so pretty and cute and perfect for Clark I don't really like how they had Chloe handling the whole "knowing" about Clark. But like Gwen's death, I guess it's just one of those things that will fester over time.

I'm excited to see the upcomming episode with the Dog from Krypton though!

BlackCat said:
Why did Alicia have to die? Why!? I mean she was so pretty and cute and perfect for Clark I don't really like how they had Chloe handling the whole "knowing" about Clark. But like Gwen's death, I guess it's just one of those things that will fester over time.

I'm excited to see the upcomming episode with the Dog from Krypton though!

They killed her because they knew people were gonna like her. Everyone I've talked to that watch the show totally fell in love with the character. She isn't a part of Superman mythology they have Lana :heart: and Chloe :sick: for the whole relationship thing. With that said, I really hope Chloe's character dies soon. :twisted:

2/9

All right, The episode was all right, nothing special. Chloe giving the not so subtle hints, someone just kill her character off already. I can't stand her. As with the last episode what's with not giving us any background on these kryptonite freaks? I mean they just come into the story and then exit just as fast. No need for Lois to be moving in with the Kents that's pushing it.

Next Episode: Krypto and the preview didn't look promising...

Latest posts

Back