Smallville (spoilers)

Yeah, so about the Krypto episode...

I was half distracted watching it but it was good from what I saw the Dog didn't take up the whole episode or anything and they balanced it out nicely.

Best part of the episode was Lois coming down the steps :drooling: :heart: Dear God... I have to go rub one out...

Next week didn't look good either but it probably will be. At least it looks like they're throwing Lana back at Clark.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Best part of the episode was Lois coming down the steps :drooling: :heart: Dear God... I have to go rub one out...

LMAO... I'm shocked that Clark doesn't seem to feel the same way about her, she's so much prettier then Lana.

2/23

Good episode. Had it's cheese Matrixesque fight scene moments... it's funny remember a time when those fight scenes were considered incredible. Anyway NO CHLOE in this episode that's just awesome... A lot of Clark/Lana moments.... I think Lex is going to be the one who gets his hands on the stones. If it's either him or Clark that problem won't get solved until the end of the series. The fact that the stone wasn't at the cave at the end convinced me of that. Next weeks episode "Lucy" :drooling: Lois' sister and of course she's unreal.

BlackCat said:
LMAO... I'm shocked that Clark doesn't seem to feel the same way about her, she's so much prettier then Lana.

The show's directors/producers/whatever seem to have something against Lois. Lana gets all kinds of makeup, etc to look better, and Lois gets those horrible faux-blonde highlights. Erica Durance is much hotter as a pure brunette (see the episode of Stargate SG1 in which she guest-starred.)

Also, Clark needs to tell Lana already. It's really getting old, especially now that Lana is concretely possessed by her magic-wielding ancestor and has powers of her own.

3/3

This is a weird show...

I feel like I hate most of it because when I focus on what an episode is about it's usually bad. Like last week's trip to China and this week Lucy. Don't get me wrong Lucy was smokein' but the story and the writing suck. Then they show things that tie in with the overall story and it's cool and they show things like that jump tonight :shock: WOW! That was awesome...

Things I didn't like:
Clark buzzing out of Lex's office - Lex doesn't have security camera's in there?
Lucy - I don't need her at all she's nice to look at but unnecessary.
Lana still has the rock - Wish Lex got his hands on it. If you have verizon phone services you'd think he did. :wink:
The Break the show's goin' on now - :?

Things I liked:
Lucy - Was... :drooling:
The jump - Was Clark flying as he got closer to the truck?
Jason/Lionel confrontation - I hope Lana and Jason break up soon. Then Jason can leave the show.
Minimal Chloe - HAHAHA

TheManWithoutFear said:
New episode tonight kids :twisted:

Yep. Lex's eeeeeevil twin. I'm getting a little tired of all this evil opposite stuff they do on this show. First Clark turns evil in everyother episode, then Lana gets possessed by a WIIIIITCH!...........................(lame). Now Lex is getting an evil twin. The writers keep on making up excuses for characters to make out with each other: "they were evil when they did that..."

moonmaster said:
Yep. Lex's eeeeeevil twin. I'm getting a little tired of all this evil opposite stuff they do on this show. First Clark turns evil in everyother episode, then Lana gets possessed by a WIIIIITCH!...........................(lame). Now Lex is getting an evil twin. The writers keep on making up excuses for characters to make out with each other: "they were evil when they did that..."

Truth. I just want to see some progression of the subplots.

Okay I need some to PM me what has happend in the last few weeks like 4 weeks ago. I havent been able to catch up, so can you guys please, please tell me what is happening.

René said:
Okay I need some to PM me what has happend in the last few weeks like 4 weeks ago. I havent been able to catch up, so can you guys please, please tell me what is happening.

Dude, you want a whole summary on the season? It just started new espisodes this week the whole last month they showed repeats...

OK, if you're a smallville fan and need catching up...

www.kryptonsite.com is the place to be.... if you don't like spoilers but want the rest of information avoid the spoilers page because it kicks ***....

4/20

Interesting Episode.

Erica Durance really shined in this episode for me .... and her in that dress was just ... well yeah, she's hott. I don't even have complaints about Chloe.

The story, well, I don't need stereotypical Mean Girls girls. So I wasn't happy with the core of it all but again I like the show because it keeps the other backstories moving. Jason is on his way out and personally I can't wait. I hate the character. He's got the stone and I can't wait to see what happens with that The way they got rid of Dawn of course made a lot of sense.

Final scene with Clark and Lana... makes me sick cos it just doesn't work out that way... but it's still cool. At least he didn't end up dancing with Chloe.

Previews to next week actually LOOK awesome for once.

Worst Smallville line ever:
Last nights episode:
(Chloe (possessed) lights the end of a mop, presumably to burn down the school)
Chloe: "Now thats what I call a 'torch.'"

moonmaster said:
Worst Smallville line ever:
Last nights episode:
(Chloe (possessed) lights the end of a mop, presumably to burn down the school)
Chloe: "Now thats what I call a 'torch.'"

Best Smallville line:
(Lois looking down at the flower pinned on her dress and looking at Clark after she's "unpossessed")
"Did you pin that on? That's awfully close to my boob."

TheManWithoutFear said:
Nice Episode!!!

All the actors really shined through here. I'm glad Chloe finally doesn't know again and it made sense on how they did it. Funny thing is this whole episode didn't even have to take place. Weird right?

Damn straight. I loved the Chloe/Clark scenes: when she covers her chest after realizing that he has x ray vision, the premature heat vision thing. I thought it was a little bit better than some of the recent episodes.

All right my comments were a little premature because I was in a hurry to get out for some wingies....

Anyway good episode again and I'm really likeing the fact that Clark/Lana is back. I will admit I wasn't a fan of Chloe but she's beginning to grow on me, not to the point where I think she's the best female on the show but she's not on my **** list anymore. I don't understand how she still knows about Clark after the finale. Obviously they're trying to keep her character interesting but how could she still know if Lois and the Sheriff don't?

Latest posts

Back