Spider-Man 3 (discussion and spoilers)

I thought you said you got dial up a month age, and that post was only a week ago
I didn't check the time stamp, honestly.

But being on dialup for ten years has put me in the habit of NOT checking the Funny Videos thread.

Hell, I'm so used to dialup I still can't seem to get myself to have the connection on without downloading anything.

This is why I only have 8GB left out of 160GB hard drive space.

:cries:

And after Spider-Man 3....

CBR:

SPIDER-MAN 4

That's no typo, true believers -- Superhero Hype has the word from director Sam Raimi about what's next for the wall crawler. "Right now, Sony is meeting with different writers to try and bring a fresh new story and approach to the 'Spider-Man' franchise," Raimi said, "so I've been in meetings with Avi Arad and Laura Ziskin, the producers, and Amy Pascal. Different writers have been coming in and spinning different tales of where 'Spider-Man' can go from here."

Re: And after Spider-Man 3....

CBR:

SPIDER-MAN 4

That's no typo, true believers -- Superhero Hype has the word from director Sam Raimi about what's next for the wall crawler. "Right now, Sony is meeting with different writers to try and bring a fresh new story and approach to the 'Spider-Man' franchise," Raimi said, "so I've been in meetings with Avi Arad and Laura Ziskin, the producers, and Amy Pascal. Different writers have been coming in and spinning different tales of where 'Spider-Man' can go from here."

:D hopefully they pick electro as villain

No the villain should be Cardiac!

Hearts made out of beta-particle reactors FTW!!!!

:x I bet you also want White rabbit too ......... although the costume might be smexy :lol:

Imagine smegma if it looked good in a two-piece swimsuit.

That's what 'smexy' is.

A fat granny leaning over to grab a slice of lasagna pizza that fell on the sand while wearing a two piece swimsuit revealing the nether regions all the while telling you where to find the lost city of atlantis and two hotdogs marinating in hot sticky mayonaisse for a beverage giving off the sour stench of fungy feet and onions... Disgusting, that's the word.

A fat granny leaning over to grab a slice of lasagna pizza that fell on the sand while wearing a two piece swimsuit revealing the nether regions all the while telling you where to find the lost city of atlantis and two hotdogs marinating in hot sticky mayonaisse for a beverage giving off the sour stench of fungy feet and onions... Disgusting, that's the word.
Best art film EVER.

Same here, let it die and get a revamp when the property goes back to marvel
I don't think it will since DSF had said once a company has the rights to the movies, they keep it forever or something like that. Like how FOX will always have th rights to X-Men movies.

I don't think it will since DSF had said once a company has the rights to the movies, they keep it forever or something like that. Like how FOX will always have th rights to X-Men movies.

It depends on the agreement that was made, but I think if they dont do anything with it, it'll revert back (hence why that 90's F4 was made)

But didn't a studio just 4 years ago have the rights to hulk then Marvel got it back?

Latest posts

Back