Spider-Man 3 The game

actually no watcher, i believe it was reported that shriek and morbius were going to be PS2/PSP/Wii exclusives.

actually no watcher, i believe it was reported that shriek and morbius were going to be PS2/PSP/Wii exclusives.

Its possible... but to put them on all but two of the gaming systems? unlikely, but possible. Its possible that I'm comfusing the exclusive Goblin play in the PS3 collector's edition with that. I've been reading a lot new game news, (a lot of that being about Spider-Man 3 and the possibility of a trilogy game being released later this year, or early next year.) so if I wrong I'm sorry that I may have mis-guided you guys into thinking that Morbius and Shriek were exclusively to the PS3.

Now that I have thought about it I do recall reading something about the Wii version having those characters. So again Sorry and good Catch Lithium.

Here are a few new Pics.

1175738312e41d9b30e66acac6.jpg

1175738325b51c5bdcaf7fbhz1.jpg

11757383113e4913b876c5efq3.jpg

11757383123f45a52332570sd3.jpg

117573831207de525a1ed9cyh7.jpg

11757383257152a9d39c126wy0.jpg

Source: SSH Board

That looks cool dude.

If they have Wii's back in stock near me at that i'm so getting it with my Wii

I've been looking at the video clips of the actual gameplay.

I gotta say that I'm not really impressed. So the "playground" is bigger? So what? Some of the web-swinging animations are pretty good looking but not enough for me to wanna buy a next-gen system. Thankfully this is coming out on PS2 as well so I'll get it when I get the chance.

I don't know.....a lot of games fall short of impressive when you stand them up against "God of War II" and "Shadow of the Colossus".

I've been looking at the video clips of the actual gameplay.

I gotta say that I'm not really impressed. So the "playground" is bigger? So what? Some of the web-swinging animations are pretty good looking but not enough for me to wanna buy a next-gen system. Thankfully this is coming out on PS2 as well so I'll get it when I get the chance.

I don't know.....a lot of games fall short of impressive when you stand them up against "God of War II" and "Shadow of the Colossus".

I agree. This game looks stupid.

But Shadow of the Colossus totally owns. I haven't had a chance to play God of War II yet, but I loved the first one.

So they're only worth it if they're as good or better?

I guess. But to be fair---I'm also falling out of love with video games. I'm just not gaming like I used to be.

I agree. This game looks stupid.

But Shadow of the Colossus totally owns. I haven't had a chance to play God of War II yet, but I loved the first one.

I'm not saying this game is or will be stupid......I'm just saying that I know "Spiderman 2: Substance" when I see it. It looks like the same game...only with better graphics.

Based on what I've seen of this game so far....I have to say that I was more hyped and impressed with USM game.

I could be wrong too. I might play this game and then declare it the new master of my soul. Or I could play it and be so upset that I throw the game out the window into the lake and then watch Elektra for solace.

better than GoW2?!?! you're crazy

Easy it's a game on 360 called Gears Of War

Edit :
I'm not saying this game is or will be stupid......I'm just saying that I know "Spiderman 2: Substance" when I see it. It looks like the same game...only with better graphics.

Based on what I've seen of this game so far....I have to say that I was more hyped and impressed with USM game.

Im looking forward to this game but Doom's right. The wii one is unique because of controls but the rest look like spider-man 2 and Ultimate spider-man games but that's not a bad thing IMO because I loved them

USM more than SM2 but that game actually had a point for collecting tokens. Spider-man II i spent hours collecting tokens only to find out all it did was give me a "all tokens" stat I was pissed.

Last edited:
Right, because no one else can like a game better than that.

Well I'm looking foward to this game but not as much as Fable 2 coming out next year.

Anyways, would this game be online-capable for the 360? Just wondering about that. Might get this for either Wii or 360.

I heard a little about Online capabilities, but their not talking about it that much.

Anyways, would this game be online-capable for the 360? Just wondering about that. Might get this for either Wii or 360.

From what I've heard no.

I heard the on-line thing is going to be Achievement points and maybe a download or 2

Latest posts

Back