Spider-Man 3 The game

I will get the game after I see the movie.

I remember playing 1 and it being like the movie, ending and all (though different locations). Luckily, I had already seen the movie. I remember the movie was ruined by a friend who hadn't seen the movie yet.

I'll probably get it before the movie and play after I see the movie. Of course I still need to get a X-Box 360... I'm still waiting for my Tax refund.

they won't let me watch it for because i'm not in the U.S. (seriously!)

Ok...

It starts off just like the second movie trailer with the flashes of the city. Then you see Spidey swing by. We then hear Tobey saying "Lately things have been going my way" look over city "But I have this bad feeling." Cars exploide spidey dogges the cars. "This darkness I descovered has a power. Far greater than anything I could have Imagine." We see spidey face down the sandman more images of spidey in the black suit. "Its intoxicating." Spidey smashes into a window then we see a bunch of scenes including spidey jumping over buildings swinging in the air, facing down a giant Sandman, Spidey swing a beim at Venom. Venom grabing the beim dead in its track, the goblin chase., a buch of fight scenes then a page flashes saying "Unleash" spidey punches the sandman into a wall at least 10 feet away. Flash "The Power" Spidey swing threw the city in his black suit. Flash "Of The Black Suit" a bunch of more scenes with spidey doing flips and turns. Then we see the red suit turn into the black suit (like that poster awhile back in the Spider-Man 3 movie thread) Spider-Man 3 the game rated T for teen.

I sure gametrailers.com or IGN.com will have it up in a few days. But untill then.

More On Spider-Man 3 the game.

scan0001.jpg
scan0002-1.jpg

scan0003.jpg
scan0004-1.jpg

scan0005.jpg
scan0006-1.jpg

scan0007-1.jpg
scan0008.jpg

Spidey3DS-NPArticle.png

sourse: SSH Board

Last edited:
Lizard= :rockon:
Scorpion= eh, his design looks weird. But still, it should be awesome.
Who's that one guy w/ the jet pack and staff thing? He's wearing a gas maks too.

I want this game.

Who's that one guy w/ the jet pack and staff thing? He's wearing a gas maks too.

I want this game.

i would say a random thug unless you mean the new goblin

Last edited:
I'm pretty confident that the PS3 and 360 versions of this game are gonna be so ****in' money.

The Wii version does look better than expected , still I'm not too sure the gameplay will work out to be something that's fun instead of frustrating.

I'll be picking up the limited edition on the PS3 for sure. I'll be waiting for a review of the wii version and will rent from gamefly if it's decent.

So what's the list of villains so far? Goblin, Venom, Sandman, Scorpion, Lizard, Kingpin. That leaves 4 spots left (if they don't count Kingpin as an actual villain you fight). Who do you think would the other four or five be? This is what I want the final villain list to be.
1. Goblin
2. Venom
3. Sandman
4. Scorpion
5. Lizard
6. Vulture
7. Shocker
8. Mysterio
9. Kraven
10. Rhino
11. Kingpin (if he's a villain you fight)

So what's the list of villains so far? Goblin, Venom, Sandman, Scorpion, Lizard, Kingpin. That leaves 4 spots left (if they don't count Kingpin as an actual villain you fight). Who do you think would the other four or five be? This is what I want the final villain list to be.
1. Goblin
2. Venom
3. Sandman
4. Scorpion
5. Lizard
6. Vulture
7. Shocker
8. Mysterio
9. Kraven
10. Rhino
11. Kingpin (if he's a villain you fight)

Well Shrike and Morbius are in the PS3 Collectors., and the as far as the kingpin they weren't clear on that. I think his name might be thrown around, you might see him but I don't think so. As for the rest of the villains... their keeping tight-lipped on that. They'll probable release more names as we get closer to the release date.

Latest posts

Back