Spider-Man Friend or Foe

I just saw the graphics for the game in the new GamePro I got yesterday...and it's F*ING HORRIBLE. GOD. AWEFUL.

While I could pass as Green Goblin looking like he did in Spider-Man 1, he still looks bad, bad, bad in the graphics. Venom is worse. I mean seriously, who the hell thought this would be good?

It's meant to be like lego star wars. Not the best graphics but funny looks and good gameplay

I just saw the graphics for the game in the new GamePro I got yesterday...and it's F*ING HORRIBLE. GOD. AWEFUL.

While I could pass as Green Goblin looking like he did in Spider-Man 1, he still looks bad, bad, bad in the graphics. Venom is worse. I mean seriously, who the hell thought this would be good?

Blech to this all. :sick: :sick: :sick:

pictures?

I can't view the website at work, but does it say what system its for? It might look better somewhere else then the system showed in the magazine.

been waiting to see pictures of venom in this. I hope you don't mind for you are my god now :lol:

you're retarded lolz. ice, it's for 360, so i guess by those standards it's bad. ok for ps2 i suppose.

I'm confused, if this is based off of movie continuity then why is Iron Fist in it?

I'm confused, if this is based off of movie continuity then why is Iron Fist in it?

Because it's loosely based off it , I mean in Spider-man the lizard and Kraven are in it but not in movie. They just add stuff to make it more fun

i meant you fool.

WHY HAS MY HIBIKI FORSAKEN ME

Last edited:
I showed the pictures to a friend of mine. He thinks Iron Fist is to be the villain in Spider-Man 4.

...I need some smarter friends.

I will be getting this. If I can play as Iron Fist...the bad gfx will be well worth it.

The graphics are good, if they were for PC but this is a ****ing next gen game, I hate that title and adding Iron Fists? What the ****? I didnt think Spiderman could disapoint me even more after Spiderman 3

The graphics are good, if they were for PC but this is a ****ing next gen game.I hate that title and adding Iron Fists? What the ****? I didnt think Spiderman could disapoint me even more after Spiderman 3

I still don't see the problem , They don't look bad , It'd more cartoon and simpler but It'll play through 1 2 +3 and extras. I think they have made it more goofy/cartoony looking to add more to it but also be a family game like I mentioned earlier lego star wars

Whats wrong with adding Iron fist? Look at the game this is not Spider-man 3 on 360 or ps3. It's not taking it's self seriously. It just meant to be fun. Yes they added Iron first but come on you also get to play as Green Goblin , Doc Ock , Sandman , New goblin , Venom and more.

It sounds to to this will be a cool game. I've been debating if i should get a 360 or Wii in a few months. i think I'll get 360 so IF this does not come out in uk I can get region free version off play Asia

But all that said I see your points and that's cool mate. I guess i'm trying to say don't give up on it yet.

Hmmm, aimed for kids... not sure about teaming up with you all the villains... But it looks like it could be fun. Nick Fury and Iron Fist??? nice find SSJmole.

spidey11.jpg

spidey8.jpg

Last edited:
This could be either very very bad or fresh and innovative. It's probably the first but I think it has a shot at the second one. I like the Nick Fury twist and some of the outside characters. The graphics seem good enough in the in-game movies (much better than the first). I'll defenetly rent this and maybe buy it if I like it.

Latest posts

Back