Spider-Man Friend or Foe

I cant the the demo to work on my computer, it wont even install. Its really annoying, since I would like to actually play this before i buy it. I dunno why, but I like the storyline as well.

****ing PSP always gets exclusive characters, because it's a P.O.S.

i wonder if they'll try and make a movie style carnage

psp gets carnage and electro but doesn't get :
  • Silver Sable
  • Prowler
  • Scorpion
  • Lizard

It balances it out IMO

Spider-Man
Black Cat
Silver Sable
Iron Fist
Nick Fury
Deadpool
Venom
Green Goblin
Sandman
Doctor Octopus
Rhino
Scorpion
The Lizard
Black-Suited Spider-Man
Prowler
Blade
Black Cat
New Goblin
Mysterio

apparently this is the roster, sources Wikipedia and watchers post

Ive looked at all the previews and ive seen everyone of the characetrs listed above but never seen Deadpool is it some kind of joke?

Anyone where you huys (u.s.a) live buy this today? I just read it's out today , wondering what you thought of it

Anyone where you huys (u.s.a) live buy this today? I just read it's out today , wondering what you thought of it

I made the terrible decision to buy this yesterday. Its terrible. Its a cheap clone of the X-Men Legends games, just managing to be more repetitive, simple, and boring. It was a complete waste of money. I knew I should've gotten Gears of War instead. Damn it!

I made the terrible decision to buy this yesterday. Its terrible. Its a cheap clone of the X-Men Legends games, just managing to be more repetitive, simple, and boring. It was a complete waste of money. I knew I should've gotten Gears of War instead. Damn it!

Sucks to be you

yeah i've heard mixed reviews for it. either "love it" or "hate it" not seen a middle ground yet.

you're under hate it. I'm still getting though , about 3 days later than it comes out here. (this friday = it comes out , I'm getting it monday when I pick up hmv exclusive Spider-man 3 2 disc set)

I decided I couldn't wait till monday. Gave the money to my brother who last night got it kept for me. after he finishes work tonight I'll have the game :D can't wait.

Expect to hear my thoughts later or tomorrow

Last edited:
Sucks to be you

Generally, no, it doesn't. In this case, however, it does indeed suck to be me. At least I'll probably get an ok deal on it for trade-in, since it just came out.

I decided I couldn't wait till monday. Gave the money to my brother who last night got it kept for me. after he finishes work tonight I'll have the game :D can't wait.

Expect to hear my thoughts later or tomorrow

Its bad, man. Its something that doesn't utilize the graphic ability of the next gen systems, and it certainly doesn't make the most of their high-powered systems for gameplay. Seriously, this game could've come out on the N64 and been pretty much the same (with slightly rougher graphics...or the Gamecube with probably better graphics).

Its repetitive as hell, the enemies are extremely easy to beat (including bosses), and the storyline is lame as all get out. I mean, come on, do we really need a SHIELD team of Spidey and his biggest villains to take on Mysterio? Wow...overrated much?

Seriously, this game is balls. Thats all.

Its bad, man. Its something that doesn't utilize the graphic ability of the next gen systems

Graphics are not everything

and it certainly doesn't make the most of their high-powered systems for gameplay. Seriously, this game could've come out on the N64 and been pretty much the same (with slightly rougher graphics...or the Gamecube with probably better graphics).

Its repetitive as hell, the enemies are extremely easy to beat (including bosses), and the storyline is lame as all get out. I mean, come on, do we really need a SHIELD team of Spidey and his biggest villains to take on Mysterio? Wow...overrated much?

Seriously, this game is balls. Thats all.

I know a lot don't like but I've been looking forward to this from the get go.

If it is crap , oh well at least I got another multiplayer to pass the time till November (DBZ and WWE coming out :D )

By the way I'm not getting it on "Next gen" (actually It would be "current gen" by I still call it next gen too :lol: ) I'm getting for the only console I own at the moment. PS2

Graphics are not everything

No, they aren't. But when the gameplay is even worse than the disappointing graphics, then yes, thats pretty much everything. As I said in my post, the gameplay was repetitive and boring. Very simplistic, lame, etc. My biggest problem with the game wasn't the pathetic graphics, it was the even more pathetic gameplay.

I know a lot don't like but I've been looking forward to this from the get go.

If it is crap , oh well at least I got another multiplayer to pass the time till November (DBZ and WWE coming out :D )

By the way I'm not getting it on "Next gen" (actually It would be "current gen" by I still call it next gen too :lol: ) I'm getting for the only console I own at the moment. PS2

I guess you and I just have completely different taste in video games.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back