Spider-Man Friend or Foe

there was a picture on marvel.com of other Symboite looking things , I'm thinking Carnage is in.

hell that could even be carnage himself (I hope not)

there was a picture on marvel.com of other Symboite looking things , I'm thinking Carnage is in.
hell that could even be carnage himself (I hope not)

I really don't think it is...

anyways heres the screen caps from the trailer. Theres twenty three of them so please don't post till their all posted.

friendorfoescreen10.jpg

friendorfoescreen20.jpg

friendorfoescreen30.jpg

friendorfoescreen40.jpg

friendorfoescreen50.jpg

friendorfoescreen60.jpg

friendorfoescreen70.jpg

friendorfoescreen80.jpg

friendorfoescreen90.jpg

friendorfoescreen100.jpg

The screenshots you posted- they're not all from the same platform, are they? The first shots looks better than what I've seen.

I don't know... they're all from the same trailer. They could have came from all the platforms. The screen shots that I posted The other day of Iron Fist came from the X-BOX 360.

The screenshots you posted- they're not all from the same platform, are they? The first shots looks better than what I've seen.

From trailer the way they were done I'm thinking cut scenes. Then the game looks like what you have seen during gameplay.

I think I'm getting a little excited.

Yeah it dose look like and from their description sound like what I said. Lego Star wars but no lego and spider-man. should kick *** and with this , lego star wars and Lego Indiana jones all coming this year or next , it's a great time for fans of these types of games.

I've been exited since they announced it and every news and screen shot makes me want it more!

Spider-Man
Black Cat
Silver Sable
Iron Fist
Nick Fury
Deadpool
Venom
Green Goblin
Sandman
Doctor Octopus
Rhino
Scorpion
The Lizard
Black-Suited Spider-Man
Prowler
Blade
Black Cat
New Goblin
Mysterio

apparently this is the roster, sources Wikipedia and watchers post

I wonder how they could do this, usually games licensed from movie materials are forced to use only characters that the movie company (sony) owns. So I wonder how they could get people like Fury, Iron Fists, and Blade in there?

Black Cat is painfully adorable in this!!

My brother has played the demo for the 360. The graphics for the cutscenes was really, good, I admit. I didn't see the gameplay, however.

Latest posts

Back