Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (spoilers)

Re: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows(spoilers)

i still have a PS2 and i have no intention of getting another console any time soon
is the PS2 version worth getting? how is it different from the PS3/XBox 360 version ? (besides not as good graphics)

i still have a PS2 and i have no intention of getting another console any time soon
is the PS2 version worth getting? how is it different from the PS3/XBox 360 version ? (besides not as good graphics)

The PS2 version isn't good.It's a side scroller.

the PS3/360/Wii/PC are good though.

I'm having fun with this game so far. I really didn't want to put it down but I have to get ready for work soon. I'm not to far into the story, cause I wanted to work on some of the combos I aready have. I was surprised how they threw you in action at the beginning of the game (not much action but some). But this game is worth it so far.

The Wii gets exclusive alternate costumes apparently.

You at least talk about something of the game.

But no worries, I will let it stay. The other posts aren't much of a thread starter either, and we all know we can't let Watcher start something again! :p :p

:sure: You just made fun of me... Talk about starting something.

Well two people can play that game. Hey everyone here's my immature impression of Ice (cough) "Back on topic." Take that you comic reading over the top apinionated mod, who thinks Iceman is the greatest character ever created... :)

Anyways I love this game so far. The battle between Spidey and the Valture was fun and longer than they showed in the Gametrailers vids.

Oh and if your not a huge fan of spidey, you might want to bone up on your Spidey trivia. Cause when you face down Wolverine not only do you have to fight him and all the Sym-infected people that came by to join in on the playful fight between wolvie and yourself. Wolverine will stop every once in awhile and ask you question to prove you're you.

Like "Who are your parents?, Where did you get the first symbiot suit?, Who's killer did we track down in Siberia?, Who baked us a Pie that time?, and Who declined a invite to the New Avengers?.. Not the hardest questions, but who knows their might be more and harder ones later in the game.

Probably not

But why interrupt a game fight with stupid questions? I hate games that interrupt gameplay for stupid ****, like this for instance.

I should rent this before I buy it then.

What killer were they tracking?

that's the one i didn't know.

Woah, I was not prepaired for the light show that is Electro. He has strans of electricity every where, he teleports much like Ultimate Electro did in the Ultimate Spider-Man game and just like the Ultimate Spider-Man game you have to chace him, but he's a lot easier to keep track on. I havn't beat him yet, Cause I had to put the game down.

But I did beat up on Venom a little bit. The trick with him is,
you have to destroy the Sym-pods and his little helpers. They make him stronger

Being evil is awesome. The only time i didn't pick the bad option was in the gang war thing with Luke. Also, Black Cat rules.

I rented this, I was going to play it tonight, but then I unlocked Carry on My Wayward son in Rock Band 2 and couldn't stop playing.

Latest posts

Back