Spider-Man Spider-Verse Discussion/Spoilers

Re: Spider-Verse (Spider-Man event) November 2014

I'm happy that Ultimate Spider-Man is part of this. In fact, it look like season three heavily involves this.

Are you referring to the USM cartoon or the comic character? I'm presuming the former but just wanted to clarify.

Cartoon.

"'Spectacular' is partly owned by Sony," Slott replied. "But you will see the Spider-Man of the 'Ultimate Spider-Man' animated universe."

SOURCE

And

webwarriors-detail-352a5.jpg

Whatever you think of the cartoon I feel you can't help but get a little excited at the idea that a comic and cartoon may be crossing over.

Last edited:

Skottie Young's variants for the event (Superior Spider-Man #32 [Aug]; Amazing Spider-Man #9 [Nov]).

Superior-Spider-Verse-Amazing-Spider-Verse-a7cf6.jpg

Alright, I enjoyed that issue. I'm down for some Spider-Verse action. Hopefully it will keep this quality.

Last edited:

Really dug Edge of Spider-Verse #1. Always liked the old Noir minis and that was just a continuation of that. #2 was so not for me it wasn't even funny. I'm already not fond of Gwen Stacy and the whole thing was soaked in hipster teens it made me sick to my stomach. What got me through was imagining that the song was a hardcore screamo.

I loved every one of these Edge of Spider Verses so far.

Noir: Never read it before, but now I want too.
Gwen Stacey: Loved the art and the story. It was a great introduction, and I think her costume it the nuts.
Super Robotic Scientist Spider-Man: Interesting way to tell the story, probably the weakest so far, but still liked it.
Horror Spider-Man: Freaked me out.

I'm wondering how UK Spider-Man fits in with this. I don't think he's connected with Superior Spider-Man at all. Maybe he's forming his own team.

Last edited:

I think Noir is the weakest, even though it was still a pretty good issue.

Spider-Gwen was great. Probably my favorite. Art, coloring, and the costume is indeed amazing. Apparently she'll be appearing in the Spider-Woman series that ties into Spider-Verse. There's also rumors she might end up getting her own solo series.

Robot Armor Spider-Man was awesome. Loved the way it was written like a comic book within a comic book. Second favorite issue.

Horror Spider-Man was freaky. Whoa. (WHOA!).

Spider-Man UK will appear again in Amazing Spider-Man #9 I believe.

I'm very excited for Sp//dr written by Gerard Way of Chemical Romance fame. His previoius comics have been amazing, and his idea for this one, a suit piloted by a spider and a human at the same time, is a very interesting concept.

I hope Robot armor Spider-Man and Horror Spider-Man come back, though with Morlun showing up and the planet's both of them on where respectively being decimated, I doubt it.

Seriously, the Walking Nightmare from the Robot Armor Spider-Man is such an amazing villian.

I'm very excited for Sp//dr written by Gerard Way of Chemical Romance fame. His previoius comics have been amazing, and his idea for this one, a suit piloted by a spider and a human at the same time, is a very interesting concept.

I hope Robot armor Spider-Man and Horror Spider-Man come back, though with Morlun showing up and the planet's both of them on where respectively being decimated, I doubt it.

Seriously, the Walking Nightmare from the Robot Armor Spider-Man is such an amazing villian.
Agreed with all of this.

Spider-Verse #2 inspires band to record "Face it Tiger."

[video=youtube;Xo1AO8WHUlM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1AO8WHUlM[/video]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back