Star Wars: The Clone Wars [spoilers]

Re: Star wars Clone Saga Movie and series.

Yes, well granted you have to take into measure the fact that they are in a war. In war, rules are bent in order to survive. There were probably tons of Padawans without Masters - either killed in the War or having just graduated from student to Padawan either right before or during the War. So, it really isn't that big of a stretch to suggest some very qualified Jedi Masters would be given Padawans to mentor.

Yes, well granted you have to take into measure the fact that they are in a war. In war, rules are bent in order to survive. There were probably tons of Padawans without Masters - either killed in the War or having just graduated from student to Padawan either right before or during the War. So, it really isn't that big of a stretch to suggest some very qualified Jedi Masters would be given Padawans to mentor.

But the most glaring problem, he's not referenced before OR after (cus he's obviously dead or AWOL by the beginning of Episode 3).

But the most glaring problem, he's not referenced before OR after (cus he's obviously dead or AWOL by the beginning of Episode 3).

He could die in the series

Here is what i posted at digg, verbatim, regarding the release of the poster:

YAAAY! More prequelly goodness! 'Cause when I saw Return of the Jedi, the first thing i said to myself was "BOY, I wish I knew how we got to this point!! I wanna see a whole lotta stuff that's already happened, with zero unknown future consequences!!"

Last edited:

Advert just came on for this. Just 14 days till hits cinemas I can not wait. This is the movie I've been waiting for all year.

Cool. I'm there.

Advert just came on for this. Just 14 days till hits cinemas I can not wait. This is the movie I've been waiting for all year.

Neeeerds.jpg

Man, Anakin's padawan irritates me already. She's a bigger whiner than he is.

Every ad I see for this make me want to cause harm to Lucas. I really can't stand it

I have a 5 year old that I'm taking to it. I made said 5 year old, so although I may be a nerd I have the proven ability to perform deeds with women necessary to procreate. So I believe I come out ahead here.

E and Bass attended a panel about this at WWC.

The animation was great - Bass even liked it and he hates everything (especially when everyone else likes it).

I have a 5 year old that I'm taking to it. I made said 5 year old, so although I may be a nerd I have the proven ability to perform deeds with women necessary to procreate. So I believe I come out ahead here.

I know, I know. I'll be there sometime in the first week as well. :oops: I'm not expecting it to be anything more than B-worthy, though. At best.

As for the performing deeds with women -- I'm working on it.

It looks alright, but I can't get excited for Star Wars stuff anymore. Unless it's Battlefront 3.

Am I drunk or is this in the TV forum for some reason? Or is it both? Probablly both, but still I have enough reason to proparlly spell words out. Yeah that'll work.

Am I drunk or is this in the TV forum for some reason? Or is it both? Probablly both, but still I have enough reason to proparlly spell words out. Yeah that'll work.

It's going to be a TV series. Think of the movie as a pilot.

Latest posts

Back