Star Wars: The Clone Wars [spoilers]

Re: Star wars Clone Saga Movie and series.

I'm only going to ask this once, where would you like to be buried?

:shock:

Is there any chance that what you're going to kill me with is kindness?

I have a 5 year old that I'm taking to it. I made said 5 year old, so although I may be a nerd I have the proven ability to perform deeds with women necessary to procreate. So I believe I come out ahead here.

the people he quoted were you and I. Your boasting about coming out ahead in a comparison between you the guy who created this "Nerd-topia" and me a guy famous on here for wearing a skin tight black spider-man costume.

You need to raise your bar of goals to meet :lol:

:( i think I just insulted myself

Last edited:

One week left I can't stop watching the trailers this is going to be awesome

Screw you, naysayers. This is going to be great.

I'm excited to be able to take my kid, who loves Star Wars. Even if the movie sucks, it will be worth it because he'll love it.

Screw you, naysayers. This is going to be great.

I'm excited to be able to take my kid, who loves Star Wars. Even if the movie sucks, it will be worth it because he'll love it.

You won't take your son to fireworks that he might love because you hate the,, but you will take him to a crappy Star Wars movie cause he will love it.

I see your logic.

Last edited:

I'd feel much better about this if this had the same team that did the animated version.

You know, that one where Greivous was threatening, and it had that guy who made Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack whose name I can't spell?

I'd feel much better about this if this had the same team that did the animated version.

You know, that one where Greivous was threatening, and it had that guy who made Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack whose name I can't spell?

I agree. The animated show was awesome.

Genndy Tartakovsky.

It's really not that hard to spell. :p

My friend and I groan every time we see this trailer in the theater.

I saw it again before Pineapple Express and just said "Damn, this looks so ****ing bad". He agreed and then said "We're still going to see it, right?", and I responded "Oh, totally. Sometime next weekend."

My friend and I groan every time we see this trailer in the theater.

I saw it again before Pineapple Express and just said "Damn, this looks so ****ing bad". He agreed and then said "We're still going to see it, right?", and I responded "Oh, totally. Sometime next weekend."

See this, right here, that's why movies suck

Your with me on this one? :shock:

No - YOU'RE with ME on this one. :p

I love Star Wars. I loved the prequels. I like Jar Jar and the Ewoks. And I hate people that take it seriously, because that's about the most retarded thing you can do. They aren't serious movies. People act like George Lucas is raping them or something. Get over it.

The worst thing about it is that people seem to think it gives them some kind of super nerd cred to bash the prequels or anything else they've done after Empire. You can tell that most of the people just bash on them because that's what all of the super nerds do. It's pathetic.

I love Star Wars, the animation looks cool, and the previews look great. If you don't like it, go watch Empire 50 times with your nerd friends. Don't forget the box of Kleenex so you can cry about how they've destroyed your childhood.

See this, right here, that's why movies suck

It's so, so true. :oops:

I love Star Wars. I loved the prequels. I like Jar Jar and the Ewoks. And I hate people that take it seriously, because that's about the most retarded thing you can do. They aren't serious movies. People act like George Lucas is raping them or something. Get over it.

The worst thing about it is that people seem to think it gives them some kind of super nerd cred to bash the prequels or anything else they've done after Empire. You can tell that most of the people just bash on them because that's what all of the super nerds do. It's pathetic.

I love Star Wars, the animation looks cool, and the previews look great. If you don't like it, go watch Empire 50 times with your nerd friends. Don't forget the box of Kleenex so you can cry about how they've destroyed your childhood.

I just think the animation looks rubbish, honestly. That and I don't see why this movie is necessary other than to squeeze 10 bucks out of people. It's going to be a TV show! What is this movie going to accomplish that couldn't have been done as a two-part pilot episode on Cartoon Network?

As for the prequel argument, I didn't like the first two prequels because. . .well, I thought they were ****ty movies in general. The acting was terrible, the love scenes were forced and it felt like a giant angst fest.

I do like Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith, though. And I always defend them when people give them ****.

I just think the animation looks rubbish, honestly. That and I don't see why this movie is necessary other than to squeeze 10 bucks out of people. It's going to be a TV show! What is this movie going to accomplish that couldn't have been done as a two-part pilot episode on Cartoon Network?

Who cares?

Nobody's forcing anyone to go spend $10 to see it.

As for the prequel argument, I didn't like the first two prequels because. . .well, I thought they were ****ty movies in general. The acting was terrible, the love scenes were forced and it felt like a giant angst fest.

No arguments there. But there is plenty of bad acting in the original trilogy. It's not a coincidence that Mark Hammill has done nothing since Return of the Jedi.

I see how that can imply to a lot of people, but I do feel the prequels were awful movies. And my hatred of them are only fueled further by the fact that many sequels of what should be dead franchises are surfacing and comes no where near the level of the originals. I really can't stand the prequels. I'm not trying to follow so "Nerd tend" by bashing the movie, I'm just vocalizing an opinion on the information super highway on the 1 in a million chance Lucas sees it and realizes the disappointments he's dished out. Cause it's either post it hear, or shout on a street corner, but it's too damn hot out.
No arguments there. But there is plenty of bad acting in the original trilogy. It's not a coincidence that Mark Hammill has done nothing since Return of the Jedi.

Actually I thought their acting was okay, cause they weren't bad but in a real sense. It made the characters feel more human, you could actually empathize with the character. They pulled it off much better than the prequels were it was just down right bad and, in my opinion, unwatchable.

Also I recall hearing that Hamil was going to be on a tv show after Star Wars but got into a car accident that prevented.

So in short, there's a bunch of legitimate reasons I really hate the prequels and I'm sure this film were continue every single trend I hate and I will not be seeing it.

Last edited:

Damn. You guys are crazy.

I just don't like the animation. The movie itself looks to be very cool.

Latest posts

Back