Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

....:wink:

Oh, my God, Sabrina. You had better tell me that you just had laser eye surgery and they accidentally severed the muscle that enables you to hold that lid up, because you did not just wink at me!

I had to :lol:

First look of Kristin Kreuk as Chun-Li, courtesy of The Official CapCom Blog:

08-kreukfighter.jpg

I have no idea why film studios insist on releasing the most boring, idiotic and/or uninspired looking pictures for their 'first look' shots.

On a similar note, I cannot fathom why Capcom insisted on posting a version that is 4000++ pixels wide, a resolution so insane you can see Kreuk's pores.

While I expect this to be better than the original Street Fighter movie starring Van Damme, it should be noted that isn't saying much.

The only thing that could get me to see this is if Kreuk's costume in the movie consists of nothing but a thong. I doubt that'll be the case, so I probably won't bother.

Now I have to ask Watcher a question: You saved her from the truck...why didn't you save her from this accident waiting to happen?

Ugh, I read that they asked Jean-Claude Van Damme to appear in this movie as Guile (he turned it down because he wanted to start choosing his roles more wisely), which means that this movie is somewhat in-continuity with the original Street Fighter movie, and that they actually think that the original Street Fighter was good.

I actually enjoy watching the original Street Fighter from time to time (I actually watched it on TV a couple weeks ago)....It's so funnily ridiculous that it's entertaining.

Ugh, I read that they asked Jean-Claude Van Damme to appear in this movie as Guile (he turned it down because he wanted to start choosing his roles more wisely), which means that this movie is somewhat in-continuity with the original Street Fighter movie, and that they actually think that the original Street Fighter was good.

That's a bit of a jump in logic.

I'm just saying, why would they even THINK about asking Van Damme to join the cast after that horrible movie.

well by the sounds of this so far, this may just be following in it's predecessor's footsteps

and it was probably more of a gesture than anything else

Latest posts

Back