Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Japanese teaser poster:

street-fighter-poster-japan.jpg

She looks so Asian with those round blue eyes. :roll:

Her name is Chun-Li for Christ's sake!

Kristin is hot, though, and I don't really give a fig about Street Fighter, so I can forgive it.

Now, I just have to sit back and watch to see Watcher save Kristin Kreuk from M. Bison!

She looks so Asian with those round blue eyes. :roll:

Her name is Chun-Li for Christ's sake!

Kristin is hot, though, and I don't really give a fig about Street Fighter, so I can forgive it.

Now, I just have to sit back and watch to see Watcher save Kristin Kreuk from M. Bison!
Holy crap, there's an exclusive sneeak peak at the end of this video. Just start watching at 5:50

[youtube]CMkHR_admVo[/youtube]

Also:

motivator12331571.jpg

Kristin Kreuk said:
"It's about the character Chun-Li. It's her origin story from when she was a little girl. She loses both of her parents. Her father is taken away. She doesn't know that, and she goes on a revenge journey and then eventually finds a teacher, a master to help her overcome her emotional attachments to getting her revenge so that she can actually see a greater good, and then go forth and fight from there."
OH. MY. GOD. Kristin Kreuk has officially told me that the film is going to be ****ing boring.

More here.

I saw the trailers.

I hope this is never released.

But it will.

So I hope everyone who does go see this gets testicular cancer.

I saw the trailers.

I hope this is never released.

But it will.

So I hope everyone who does go see this gets testicular cancer.
I haven't seen them myself.

I'm getting annoyed because I feel like the universe is bullying me with this movie.

I'm NOT actively looking for news, yet for some reason I keep finding stuff related to the movie without trying, which is why I've ended up posting here so often.

Damn these rumor-mill sites, why can't they like post something about a very awesome Fantastic Four movie?

God damn.

That trailer wasn't even ABOUT Chun-Li. WTF?

Also, the music REALLY sucked.

I'm baffled, is that supposed to be Balrog (Vega), he looks like a Death Eater form Potter, not an elegant Spaniard.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/obMF-V9CSn4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/obMF-V9CSn4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

This has absolutely nothing to do with the film, but it looks cool.

Last edited:
I just want to point out after seeing trailer, I was right all along film looks ****.

I just want to point out after seeing trailer, I was right all along film looks ****.
The film looks like **** because it was made to look like ****, written to look like ****, and marketed like ****.

If you were "right," it would have something to do with your argument that the only good Street Fighter film is a Ryu/Ken film, which it doesn't.

The film looks like **** because it was made to look like ****, written to look like ****, and marketed like ****.

If you were "right," it would have something to do with your argument that the only good Street Fighter film is a Ryu/Ken film, which it doesn't.

I also said a film with her playing Chun-Li would be bad. And since this is the only evidence of her playing Chun-Li I am right.

I also said a film with her playing Chun-Li would be bad. And since this is the only evidence of her playing Chun-Li I am right.
Trust me, there are already a million things wrong with this movie.

I think Kreuk can play Chun-Li. Just not a badly designed, badly written, badly conceived with a bad costume design in an uninspired character arc that couldn't conceivably be marketed well.

This Chun-Li may be one of the things that are wrong with this entire movie, but it is not ipso facto, SOLELY because of Kristin Kreuk.

Besides, I wasn't arguing your statement about Kreuk, I was arguing your claim that the movie was crap on paper to begin with because it was about Chun-Li.

Even if you are right --- that Kreuk couldn't in any dimension, universe or alternate reality play a credible Chun-Li --- it doesn't make your premise any more right or wrong.

Last edited:
Well for the sake of not arguing I'll say I was right for the wrong reasons. It will suck so I was right, but wrong reasons as you seem to disagree with the why.

Well for the sake of not arguing I'll say I was right for the wrong reasons. It will suck so I was right, but wrong reasons as you seem to disagree with the why.
That's pretty much what I'm saying.

When you cut it to the short and simple, then yes, you're right, the movie looks like ***-tardedness.

Latest posts

Back