Super Mario (and Nintendo Business)

Who or what is "Ice Climber"? I've heard of it-was that a popular game back in Nintendo's early days?

Here's another weird Mario pic:

11262344527590simc6.jpg

Has anyone seen this?:

supermario2.5D.jpg

This is from a game called Super Mario Bros. 2.5.

There's a SMB hack called Super Wario Bros. and here's a synopsis for the game:

http://www.angelfire.com/super/wario/wario1.html

You can click on the links at this site for screenshots.

If they do make a real Super Wario Bros., I bet it will probably be something like this game.

Last edited:
Actually, I'm pretty sure that's from Super Paper Mario.

Nope, wish it were, it would have taken a perfect game and made it mindboggling awesome.

Seriously, I've beat SPM about 4 times now.

Nope, wish it were, it would have taken a perfect game and made it mindboggling awesome.

Seriously, I've beat SPM about 4 times now.

Still, it seems close to that "Classic" level.

I still haven't gotten through it. Or Twilight Princess. Not because they aren't good, but because I just haven't had the motivation.

Still, it seems close to that "Classic" level.

I still haven't gotten through it. Or Twilight Princess. Not because they aren't good, but because I just haven't had the motivation.

I rented SPM from gamefly, and wound up buying it, cus I loved it so much.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess, but like an M. Night Shamylan movie, once you beat it, it kinda loses replay value.

I rented SPM from gamefly, and wound up buying it, cus I loved it so much.

I enjoyed Twilight Princess, but like an M. Night Shamylan movie, once you beat it, it kinda loses replay value.

I love both games, but I totally understand what you mean. TP, especially, felt underwhelming compared to previous Zelda games, but it was still a great game.

There was more footage of Super Mario Galaxy at E3 yesterday and it looks FANTASTIC. Cannot wait.

They brought back the flying pirate ships from Super Mario 3! :shock:

I predict that this will be the best Super Mario game since Super Mario 3. Yes, surpassing even Mario 64, New Super Mario, and Super Mario World.

I mean. . .this looks EPIC.

Latest posts

Back