Super Mario Galaxy (Spoilers)

this game is fun, I can't seem to be able to play it for more than an hour at a time though, i only have 5 stars, why do they have to make Luigi so hard too unlock? they should make it like New Super Mario Bros. (best DS game period)and have him selectable from the start

Is this as good as 64 or is it like sunshine?

better than 64

Better than 64! I am surprised and will have to admit I was wrong. I thought this would be a bad guy like the new sonics. Mario 64 was the perfect 3d mario and if this is better than that , then I was wrong and happily so

Better than 64! I am surprised and will have to admit I was wrong. I thought this would be a bad guy like the new sonics. Mario 64 was the perfect 3d mario and if this is better than that , then I was wrong and happily so

well that is IMO and i really didn't spend alot of time on 64, but i bet some others will agree with me

I like it better than 64. It's a nice companion to 64 but conceptually it's much better.

And I thought I read that you only get Luigi after you beat the whole game?

I was back at Wal-Mart today...playing the Wii. I stopped just to get some deodorant and toothpaste, a few groceries. Two hourse later I'd left with all those things and a sore shoulder from holding the Wii-mote so long. I really need to stop hogging the sample Wii and let the little kids all waiting to play do so, and just buy one of my own.

I have 52 stars now. I saw on a review that you need 60 stars to beat the game, but I'm going for all 120 stars before I do that.

I have 52 stars now. I saw on a review that you need 60 stars to beat the game, but I'm going for all 120 stars before I do that.

Thats the way to do it, Ice! Once I get around to picking this up, I'll be finding every last one, guaranteed. Especially for the first level...I found them all in the demo (unless its different from the actual game).

Thats the way to do it, Ice! Once I get around to picking this up, I'll be finding every last one, guaranteed. Especially for the first level...I found them all in the demo (unless its different from the actual game).

you can play additional stages in the demo by holding the 1&2 buttons when you press A&B on the title screen

This will be impossible. Many of the stars don't unlock until you beat the "final" boss the first time, so you might as well take him out at 60 stars.

This will be impossible. Many of the stars don't unlock until you beat the "final" boss the first time, so you might as well take him out at 60 stars.
Well I didn't know that. Where did you read that at?

And I will still get as many as possible, anyways.

Well I didn't know that. Where did you read that at?

And I will still get as many as possible, anyways.

Didn't read it... I'm at 85 stars :wink:

EDIT: If you beat him at 60 stars the game says you need another 60 to face him again so he is kind of a mini-boss.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back