Super Mario Galaxy (Spoilers)

I'm in the Deep Dark Galaxy. Anyone else there/was there?

I'm in the first star (The Underground Ghost Ship) where it says there's a hidden star, but I can't find it. Help!

This is the last hidden star I need. Then I'd only need 6 stars left, which are all comets (and half are purple coin commets).

Last edited:
So, this game is awesome?

Like, is it long enough that I won't beat it in a day or two and it's fun? I want this game, but I've never gotten into a Mario game since SNES...

Same here Goodwill, but I totally want to play this, if only to go for PURPLE COIN COMETS! That sounds so silly!

So, this game is awesome?

Like, is it long enough that I won't beat it in a day or two and it's fun? I want this game, but I've never gotten into a Mario game since SNES...

Yes, it's awesome. Probably one of the best games to come out in years.

No, it's not short, especially if you go for all 120 stars. It's easier than Mario 64 but it is still rather long and difficult.

I really want to play this before getting it.

I think I'll wait till it drops a bit in price. I just don't play solo games that often that aren't Guitar Hero. :|

So silly question but next 2 weeks I might be getting my Wii early maybe. I have the game to get with it narrowed down to Paper Mario and this. Does this play like the old mario games kind of like 64 did?

Also which is better? I've played paper mario and know it's awesome but is this awesomer or is it Paper mario that is the awesomest ?

Don't worry about the spoiler. It's marked.

Besides, people knew that already.

And yes, I did. But with him you start all over witih 0 stars.

Does he have different abilities (like does he jump higher)?

So silly question but next 2 weeks I might be getting my Wii early maybe. I have the game to get with it narrowed down to Paper Mario and this. Does this play like the old mario games kind of like 64 did?

Also which is better? I've played paper mario and know it's awesome but is this awesomer or is it Paper mario that is the awesomest ?

Get this first, then Super Paper Mario. SPM is awesome and hilarious, but it's hard to top Galaxy.

And yeah, it plays like 64 with a few new mechanics, like the Star Pointer that you collect and shoot Star Bits with.

Get this first, then Super Paper Mario. SPM is awesome and hilarious, but it's hard to top Galaxy.

And yeah, it plays like 64 with a few new mechanics, like the Star Pointer that you collect and shoot Star Bits with.

Ah cool thanks , I will be getting this game with it

Latest posts

Back