Super Mario Galaxy (Spoilers)

I hope so. Online multiplayer is a direction they've never taken the Mario games, and I think the general gameplay of the Mario series would be well suited for it. Cooperating to take out enemies and perform special moves, fighting over power-ups, etc.

Didn't they do something like this with Mario 64 on the DS?

I just discovered that if I shoot star bits at lumas in the observatories, they go, "So happy!" and "Thanks!" and stuff.

I might've wasted 30 star bits doing that.

I love this game.

So... I completed the game with 60 stars.

Major spoilers:
So the ending, is this: You beat Bowser. Save the Princess. The Lumas are all happy because they've got their power core back and so they can survive. Then, Bowser's galaxy implodes and all the lumas jump into the black hold and die to save you.

All the lumas DIE.

I am man enough to admit... I had tears running down my cheeks. I am completely traumatized by this. I don't care that they get 'reborn' or that I'm still in the observatory picking up another 59 stars. They died. All of them. I was not emotionally prepared for the deaths of the super cute Lumas. What happens next? If I get all the stars in the Honeyhive Galaxy, some big Mandibug comes along and eats them?! If all the things keep dying, I don't want to play this game anymore! I'm happy to leave it as it is!!!!

Thank God, I'm not eight years old. I would be an emotional wreck right now.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

NOOOOOOO! :cry: :cry: :cry:

My heart can't take it. I miss lil' Luma... :(

Oof. I am so traumatized right now.

Oh my god.

Red stars are the best thing ever.

ZOOOM! PEYOW!!!! WOOSH!!!!

Super Mario Galaxy is what a Superman video game should be like. Crazy locations, beautiful, varied maps, and loads of abilities. And no one ever gets hurt.

I was so innocent back then...

At no point in that game did I care about saving Peach. I wanted to save the LUMAS. When Rosalina says that because the power core is working, the lumas will survive, I new my purpose in life. I fed them star bits, even when they had nothing to give me.

And the end of the game is that they all die.

I have to burn Nintendo.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back