Super Mario Galaxy (Spoilers)

Adding spoilers to the title since it'll happen next week anyways.

Spoilers? Its a Mario game...the storylines are pretty much exactly the same...Bowser kidnaps the Princess, Mario (and Luigi...sometimes) go and rescue her.

Can we really classify anything in a Mario game as a spoiler?

;)

Anyway, me and my girlfriend happened across a demo of this at Walmart the other day. We stood there playing it for like a half hour. Good times.

It also definitively answered the question of whether I'd be getting a Wii for Christmas.

Spoilers? Its a Mario game...the storylines are pretty much exactly the same...Bowser kidnaps the Princess, Mario (and Luigi...sometimes) go and rescue her.

;)

Anyway, me and my girlfriend happened across a demo of this at Walmart the other day. We stood there playing it for like a half hour. Good times.

It also definitively answered the question of whether I'd be getting a Wii for Christmas.
BOWSER IS REALLY REVOLVER OCELOT!

;)

Actualy,He's also trying to take over the universe.....

Speaking of the intro was cool.

So I'm guessing Yoshi is in it since one of the game icons for the save is Yoshi. And the first galaxy is called "Good Egg" Galaxy. But I'm about to start playing again now, so we'll see.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/n...d-play-mode/18519/?ncid=AOLGAM000500000000013

That is the most awesome thing ever.

Last night I was playing Battlefront 2 with my 5 year old son (it's our favorite game) and he got mad because I kept killing him.

Look Jack, you're the one that wanted to be on opposing teams!

I told him that families being torn apart is sometimes the price of war.

He punched me in the crotch and ran to his room.

I think this will help avoid scenes like that in the future.

http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/n...d-play-mode/18519/?ncid=AOLGAM000500000000013

Last night I was playing Battlefront 2 with my 5 year old son (it's our favorite game) and he got mad because I kept killing him.

:lol:

But that's a cool mode to add.

BOWSER IS REALLY REVOLVER OCELOT!

What! who told you his plan!

The 30 odd Mario games I've played in the past.

(super mario Z reference kinda)

Whats Super Mario Z?

Your son is the coolest. Next time I lose at Halo 3 multi-player to my friend Josh, I'm just gonna hammer-punch him in the nuts. Genius!

The Co-Op mode is pretty cool too. Gotta give Nintendo credit for cornering the younger video gamer, as well as females, and even senior citizens. The Wii was a great business move for Nintendo.

WOW.

This is one of the coolest games I've ever played in my life.

You know what's also awesome?

I LOVE how they've incorporated the classic Super Mario Bros. 3 music into the game. The music so far I've remembered is from World 1 Level 2 and also World 1 Level 4.

Oh yeah. That's right. I know the world and level. Booyah. 8)

I bought this game this afternoon. I have 50 stars... I think I just took a breath for the first time since 4:00 PM. It is amazing and I am pretty much in love. Every time I put it down and say "No! Don't beat it all in one night" I get this terrible itch to play it that I haven't felt for a game in a very very long time. I am simply amazed. Peopled talked about it having some serious magic and it DOES! One of my friends from college was just sitting there drooling over me playing. He was as engaged as I was and he was watching.

Ice said:
You know what's also awesome?

I LOVE how they've incorporated the classic Super Mario Bros. 3 music into the game. The music so far I've remembered is from World 1 Level 2 and also World 1 Level 4.

Oh yeah. That's right. I know the world and level. Booyah.

I noticed the music too... it is amazing. I also like the other references to SMB3 like the airship fleet.

I haven't noticed the music but I will definitely listen for it.

This is Super Paper Mario fun. I absolutely love how you can run around the planets and the perspective changes.

It's just fun.

Latest posts

Back