Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Discussion/Spoilers)

How so? the only thing they have similer is aurora sphear but all the other b move are different...all his a-moves are different.

plus he has his aurora thing going for him..he's a million times better than mewtwo.

and olimar isn't that bad.not that good either but still.

His A moves are very very similar, he even does the fiery hand wavy thing Mewtwo did, and he is about the same speed and power too. He's basically a tweaked clone.

His A moves are very very similar, he even does the fiery hand wavy thing Mewtwo did, and he is about the same speed and power too. He's basically a tweaked clone.

actually, he's alot faster than mewtwo.

His a moves are nothing alike..since Lucario's a-move's are matial arts style fighting.

Mewtwo used his tail as an a-move....lucario doesn't attack with his tail.

Mewtwo did few kicks while Lucario has alot of punch and kick combos. they are nothing alike.

And Lucarios Aurora is part of his character even in the pokemon game unlike mewtwo who had that dark fire fore who and really didn't do anything while Lucario's gets stronger whit more damage.

Last edited:
I NEEEED this game T_T

I've been playing my friends' copy (they went outta town for a vacation, and they lemme borrow).

Question for everyone, what controller do you use?
I personally use my Classic.

I NEEEED this game T_T

I've been playing my friends' copy (they went outta town for a vacation, and they lemme borrow).

Use the classic or the gamecube controler.

I tried with the wiimote and nunchuck but it felt awkward.

actually, he's alot faster than mewtwo.

His a moves are nothing alike..since Lucario's a-move's are matial arts style fighting.

Mewtwo used his tail as an a-move....lucario doesn't attack with his tail.

Mewtwo did few kicks while Lucario has alot of punch and kick combos. they are nothing alike.

And Lucarios Aurora is part of his character even in the pokemon game unlike mewtwo who had that dark fire fore who and really didn't do anything while Lucario's gets stronger whit more damage.
They still are pretty much the same

Gamecube, I can't even imagine playing this with anything else

They still are pretty much the same

Gamecube, I can't even imagine playing this with anything else

It doesn't feel the same though.

And yeah the cube controller is alot friendlier.

and man is easy to get a KO with dragoon.

The maze level of SSE is kicking my ***. I hate it, its far too confusing.

Yeah I hated too, just keep going to each dot on the map, you have to face every SSB character they have in the story mode, just keep going, it's probably much longer than you think it is right now

I'm using wiimote and nunchunk.

It's alot easier than you think.

Just unlocked a ****load of characters, Captain Falcon, Falco, Lucario, Snake and Game and Watch.

The Princess is so obvious to everything, it's ****ing awesome.

Last edited:

It's alot easier than. you think

Just unlocked a ****load of characters, Captain Falcon, Falco, Lucario, Snake and Game and Watch.

The Princess is so oblious to everything, it's ****ing awesome.

punctuation reminiscent of lil kis... i'm onto you! IN THE NAME OF A.Z.S.!

Is there a trick to getting a match online??? I've been just going into basic brawl, choosing a character, and waiting for opponents to connect to me.

needless to say, it isn't working.

Anyway, if any of you guys want to brawl, my friend code is 0087-2030-6555.

I heard that you can obtain Jigglypuff the same way someone described how to get Wolf - by going back into the completed story mode and fighting Jigglypuff through a new door... Does anyone know which level? I'd like to do this so that I can see a cut seen of the brat... :-D

I heard that you can obtain Jigglypuff the same way someone described how to get Wolf - by going back into the completed story mode and fighting Jigglypuff through a new door... Does anyone know which level? I'd like to do this so that I can see a cut seen of the brat... :-D

Swamp, and Toon Link is in the forest. I just unlocked all the characters

Me too - I'm not having any problems with it.

Aside from not being very good at the game. But I doubt that has much to do with the controller I'm using.

Latest posts

Back