Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Discussion/Spoilers)

So Houde and I played some matches. Unfortunately, while he was kicking my ***, I had to go back and forth as my taxes were being done online (I know, I know- bad timing and all, I'm late, etc.).

We did have some good matches, and I did get some wins as well. I beat him in some coin matches (we tried the time, stock, and coin type matches), and in some reg. matches with and w/o the CPU.

Our last match before I was called back again, we were tied so we had a sudden death, which I won!!

We both were able to pull off our Final Smashes at some point. Him as Capt. Olimar and I as Link. I stayed as Link throughout the whole time while Houde changed characters between matches.

The online was a bit sluggish at first and at another point later on, but it didn't bother so much were it messed things up. Still, it was great. We should be planning a tournament now, and set it up for a weekend (maybe afternoon time?).

I owned Link with Captain Olimar.

I am crazy good with Captain Olimar.

I don't know why. I love the guy.

Also, I'm good with Snake. There was a couple times I laid a mine, only to blow it up a few seconds later, and send Ice flying across the stage.

Iceshadow, we need you friend code.

E, we need your friend code.

I won't be on tonight for play. I've added everyone who is on the first post to my friends list.

I won't be on tonight for play. I've added everyone who is on the first post to my friends list.

I know, I know, unfortunately I'm not going to be available till next Tuesday night, which is probably when I'll add everyone. I try to remember it tonight after I finish my homework.

On another note Tabuu is the cheapest mother ****er ever. Seriously, that one unavoidable, unblockable, insta-kill attack gets me every time.

Next time I play it I'll make sure to get it and post it here.

The other day I unlocked Spear Pillar by using the little golden hammer they give you (don't know how exactly) at the vault. Then just now I unlocked Pokemon Stadium (Melee) by playing on the Pokemon Stadium 2 stage 10 times.

So much sweetness. I knew there were gonna be some hidden Melee stages. I found out earlier through another site, but stayed away from seeing how until I got the game.

How did you get Sonic & Snake w/o SSE?

play 15 brawls on snakes stage for snake, and clear classic with 10 different characters for sonic

over the last 3 days me and a couple friends played 465 brawls, which led to me unlocking the last 4 guys i needed.

play 15 brawls on snakes stage for snake, and clear classic with 10 different characters for sonic

over the last 3 days me and a couple friends played 465 brawls, which led to me unlocking the last 4 guys i needed.
Yeah, Proj. found out for me, but thanks.

On the 14th event with Olimar- it says to protect six Pikmin until they bloom into flowers, but there are only 3. What's up with that?

Anyone know of an easier way to get new songs other than waiting for them to pop up or hoping that Mew or celebi show up and poop a CD? stickers show up more than the CD's.

Last edited:
Anyone know of an easier way to get new songs other than waiting for them to pop up or hoping that Mew or celebi show up and poop a CD? stickers show up more than the CD's.

SRSLY.

Music is really the only other thing I want to have all unlocked and some of the CDs are a ***** to get.

Latest posts

Back