Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Discussion/Spoilers)

I NEEEED this game T_T

I've been playing my friends' copy (they went outta town for a vacation, and they lemme borrow).

Question for everyone, what controller do you use?
I personally use my Classic.

Gamecube I gots three of them, and a classic controller for player 4.

Is there a trick to getting a match online??? I've been just going into basic brawl, choosing a character, and waiting for opponents to connect to me.

needless to say, it isn't working.

Anyway, if any of you guys want to brawl, my friend code is 0087-2030-6555.

I haven't been able to do it either. And I forgot to write down my friend code doggone it!

Swamp, and Toon Link is in the forest. I just unlocked all the characters

Yeah, that's how I did it.

Also, was anyone else disappointed that Jigglypuff, Toon Link and Wolf were not apart of the storyline at all? They squeezed 32 characters into the story (Despite the rather lackluster appearance of Sonic), they couldn't squeeze in three more? Wolf could have easily been working with Bowser and Ganondorf then turned on them at some point.

Last edited:
Okay, I've added everyone, but it says that it's awaiting registration.

That means it's confirming the other's ID. When you restart the game, if it says awaiting registration it means they are playing, just not on the WiFi, and if it says offline, means they are offline.

Also, was anyone else disappointed that Jigglypuff, Toon Link and Wolf were not apart of the storyline at all? They squeezed 32 characters into the story (Despite the rather lackluster appearance of Sonic), they couldn't squeeze in three more? Wolf could have easily been working with Bowser and Ganondorf then turned on them at some point.

I was only disappointed that the characters were so easy to unlock. I would've liked a little more of a challenge...

I think those four character were added after the game was further along
I was only disappointed that the characters were so easy to unlock. I would've liked a little more of a challenge...

Same here

Well, if you guys didn't blast through the game, and took your time, it would have been better. now wouldn't it?
That's what I'm doing. I always like taking my time because I enjoy it more. I play a little of SSE every day and then play some Brawl matches, some events...spreading it all out.

at what time do you guys usually use the wifi room?

And man i love gambling in spectator mode.

Whats a Smash Bros.?

I kid, this is the bestest game ever!

I've unlocked everyone except R.O.B., Jigglypuff, Toon Link, and Wolf. without going into SSE yet. which i plan on doing later

My friend code is: 4339-2164-3596

posting from my wii takes a long time.

*edit* just jotted down all the codes in Ice's post i'll add y'all right away

Last edited:
So Houde and I played some matches. Unfortunately, while he was kicking my ***, I had to go back and forth as my taxes were being done online (I know, I know- bad timing and all, I'm late, etc.).

We did have some good matches, and I did get some wins as well. I beat him in some coin matches (we tried the time, stock, and coin type matches), and in some reg. matches with and w/o the CPU.

Our last match before I was called back again, we were tied so we had a sudden death, which I won!!

We both were able to pull off our Final Smashes at some point. Him as Capt. Olimar and I as Link. I stayed as Link throughout the whole time while Houde changed characters between matches.

The online was a bit sluggish at first and at another point later on, but it didn't bother so much were it messed things up. Still, it was great. We should be planning a tournament now, and set it up for a weekend (maybe afternoon time?).

Latest posts

Back