Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Discussion/Spoilers)

:lol:

Maybe I'm not asking this right...

When I'm in adventure mode...can I get characters like Toon Link, Wolf, and Snake as I complete adventure mode, or do I have to complete it 100% then go back to battle them?
Woops. Okay. Your questions sounded different.

But according to Random you can. They're somewhere, but I don't know where. I'm still looking for them myself. You don't have to complete 100% to get them because to get 100% in SSE, you'd have to go through all the secret doors.

According to IGN,... (The numbers denote the amount of Brawl matches you can play to unlock the character.)

- Jigglypuff - Complete Classic Mode or complete Event Match #20. (350)
- Toon Link - Clear Subspace Emissary and then clear classic mode with anyone. You can also find him during Subspace Emissary (after you beat it - in Forest stage). --Jeselle (400)
- Wolf - Complete Adventure Mode, and then complete Boss Battle Mode using Fox. (450)

Last edited:
:lol:

Maybe I'm not asking this right...

When I'm in adventure mode...can I get characters like Toon Link, Wolf, and Snake as I complete adventure mode, or do I have to complete it 100% then go back to battle them?

Just complete it, you'll have Snake, then go back to the Swamp, ruins, and forest levels and check out the doors until you enter a challenge with either Toon Link, Wolf, and Jiggilypuff, just defeat them and you got it

You can't "pass" the part with Toon Link. Toon Link, Wolf and Jigglypuff can only be gotten after you beat Adventure mode.

Snake automatically joins you at a certain part. The only character that you can "miss", really, is Ganondorf. To get him, you have to make sure Link and Zelda don't die in the level before the Great Maze.

Awesome - thanks.

How did you unlock events 21-28?

Also, I unlocked the 75m Stage as well as Lucario! While I was doing the challenge of using Donkey Kong 20 times at the same time as battling on Halberd 10 times and Mushroomy Kingdom 10 times, during the middle of it, Lucario came up as a challenger.

Then I did two levels of the SSE, having Captain Olimar, Captian Falcon, Ice Climbers, and Lucario join my team.

I love the fact that Ganon has a Spartan kick for an A-move.

Last edited:
i've unlocked all the events in order to get the last bunch you have to have all the characters

the easiest way to unlock ganondorf is beat classic mode on hard with link without continuing, i think you can do that with zelda aswell

I just beat them in order and around 18 it gave me more
When I got to #8 or 9 it gave me #11-20. But that's been it. Although I haven't beaten SSE, so maybe that's why?

i've unlocked all the events in order to get the last bunch you have to have all the characters
When you say all you mean including the unlockables, right? Like in Melee?

the easiest way to unlock ganondorf is beat classic mode on hard with link without continuing, i think you can do that with zelda aswell
Ohhh, duh!

*Slaps self on head*

I like to take this moment to say ..... i hate Mr.Reseti.

Latest posts

Back