Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Discussion/Spoilers)

Foxtrot.gif

Go through The Ruins after you beat Subspace Emissary. There's a door at the bottom of the lift that leads to him.

At least, that's how I did it.

you mean the place called ruined zone ?

Last edited:
Yea, I wanna get wolf. Go, to the Ruins... After you beat it, huh? I'm guessing this has to be done with your completed file.

Also, who is everyone's character? I'm surprised to say that Ike is my best.

you mean the place called ruined zone ?

No, it's just called "The Ruins".

Yea, I wanna get wolf. Go, to the Ruins... After you beat it, huh? I'm guessing this has to be done with your completed file.

After you beat Adventure (The Subspace Emissary) mode, you go back to The Ruins and there's a new door on the bottom of the long down lift. Wolf's in there.

Also, who is everyone's character? I'm surprised to say that Ike is my best.

Dedede. He's slow, but can take a TON of damage and hits like a freight train. I'm also excellent with Link and Zelda, but. . .well, I played with them for five years in Melee. There's a few other characters I'm decent with, but those are the main three.

Oh, and no one better say Meta Knight. He's easily the cheapest character in the game.

Last edited:
This thread makes me wish I'm not spending my hard earned cash on Runaways and a Fantasy/Sci-Fi Convention.

Oh, and no one better say Meta Knight. He's easily the cheapest character in the game

Tell me about it.

I actually had an online match where everyone used Meta-knight.

.....though i do love meta-knight.

Anyway mine is Kirby,Samus,Lucario and Ike.

thanks btw.

I'm liking Pokemon Trainer, Lucas, Link and Marth.

Also, Ice, do you mind adding all the Brawl codes to your first post so we don't have to search through the entire thread to find them?

Last edited:
Meta Knight is bad ***. I do see him being over-used, though.

Anyway, I got Wolf. He's down the lift where the ice juts out at you... In case you were wondering about a more specific life in the Ruins. I must've went down two or three lifts before that one asking myself "is that it? Did I miss it?"

And what is the best way to unlock Jiggly and Toon Link?

Meta Knight is bad ***. I do see him being over-used, though.

Anyway, I got Wolf. He's down the lift where the ice juts out at you... In case you were wondering about a more specific life in the Ruins. I must've went down two or three lifts before that one asking myself "is that it? Did I miss it?"

And what is the best way to unlock Jiggly and Toon Link?

beat classic mode with link after you beat SSE(adventure mode) for Toon link, for jigglypuf is anyone.

Last edited:
So far my best characters are Donkey Kong, Lucas, Pokemon Trainer, Kirby, and Pit.

Olimar sucks, and Lucario is a Mewtwo clone.

Olimar sucks, and Lucario is a Mewtwo clone.

How so? the only thing they have similer is aurora sphear but all the other b move are different...all his a-moves are different.

plus he has his aurora thing going for him..he's a million times better than mewtwo.

and olimar isn't that bad.not that good either but still.

Last edited:
hey, let have an online match later in the afternoon when we all get home.

hey, let have an online match later in the afternoon when we all get home.

I'd love that, but when I get home the TV is already taken. I have my system in the living room since I have to have the Wii close the router for the Wi-Fi connection to work. Anyways, when I get home, someone's already in control of the TV.

The weekend is a better chance for me.

My character is Link, I've just about only played him threw both previous games. He's my one and only choice.

Latest posts

Back