Superman Returns movie discussion *Spoilers*

How would you rate Superman Returns?

• Total voters
Sure they might be a valid irk to you.....but in the larger scheme of the film's flaws....they don't add up to anything substantial that would hold weight in this arguement.

One of the reasons I dont even read his posts on subjects like this anymore, unless I spot a quote from me in there

Last edited:
How would y'all feel about the sequel to this being written by.....

MARK MILLAR?

Nope, not joking.

EDIT: crap. just noticed the other thread. old news already. :(

Last edited:
SSJmole said:
But the date was February THAT year. So the only time she could win it would be the year AFTER the film.
First, you had a problem with the film taking place seven months after the article was printed. Then you have a problem with the article being printed too late to get a Pulitzer.

Stop revising. Choose an argument and stick with it.

Imagine the passion of the christ if jesus had been wearing a sports watch. You see?
That would make Passion of the Christ BETTER.

Of course, the betterness would vary depending on what BRAND of watch he was wearing, but still.

Last edited:
First, you had a problem with the film taking place seven months after the article was printed. Then you have a problem with the article being printed too late to get a Pulitzer.

Stop revising. Choose an argument and stick with it.

I did stick with it. I didn't mention the too late to get a Pulitzer as I figured it was self explanatory. Sorry but you have to admit it is still a mistake.

Can we just stop with the stupid arguments? We all know Mole isn't going to change his opinion (Which is his right) and no one else will change theirs. This movie came out two years ago and you're all still arguing about it. If you want to talk about Superman Returns then bring up something new besides 'It sucked' or 'No way, this is why it was good'. Personally I found it to be an enjoyable film and while it had several flaws and weak points I still think that it had just as many good points. Now let's try and be civil.

(Puts in application to E to be mod:wink: )

Then vote, Joe, vote! You don't count unless you vote!

My initial raiting of 2 stars out of 5 isn't accurate, though. With many further viewings I'd give it a 4 as a film on it's own. In terms of potential, though, it's still only a 1 or a 2..

Then vote, Joe, vote! You don't count unless you vote!

My initial raiting of 2 stars out of 5 isn't accurate, though. With many further viewings I'd give it a 4 as a film on it's own. In terms of potential, though, it's still only a 1 or a 2..

I gave it 1

Latest posts

Back