Supernatural (Spoilers).

I've watched some of the first season and liked what I saw. At the moment I'm waiting for it to finish so I can buy and consume the inevitable giant box set.

I got a set of seasons one, two and three for €46.99 (about $55, I guess, but I don't know what the dollar's like these days). Extremely good value. Season Four seems to be pretty cheap in its entirety as well, so I might get that straight away.

I could have gotten them for dirt cheap, if I'd bothered, back when the financial crisis just started and there was music/DVD shops going bust everywhere. They had things like entire seasons of Supernatural for €8.

The vampires in this are probably my favourite vampires in anything. Their fangs actually look sort of realistic, for some reason. Also, they drink whiskey and have (sometimes lesbian) sex all the time. :rockon:

Last edited:
I actually started rewatching it to kick off fall.

You think Season 2 is good? Just wait. Supernatural is one of the very few shows where each season is exponentially better than the last. Two episodes into season 5 and it's proving to be ******* amazing!

This is what I keep hearing. I'm already thinking that Supernatural might just be my second-favourite TV show of all time. If it continues to get better, my brain might explode.

They showed a sneak preview of the rest of the new season at the end of the new episode and I must say it looks awesome.

There seems to be an episode with Sam & Dean in different tv roles like a sitcom, ER, and CSI.

Also I like the House Of Wax joke in the episode with Paris Hilton...:lol:

Last edited:
I just finished Season Four last night...

:shock:

This is my favourite television programme, ever. I heavily implore anyone not watching this to go out and buy the (very reasonably priced) DVD sets, right now.

Right now.

the first 2 episodes after the winter, have been....blah, before the winter break they ended on such a high note, where they couldn't kill Lucifer with colt, as he happens to be one of the 5 things it can't kill

hopefully it will pick up from here.

[mouth hangs open]...........that was LEGEND.......wait for it.....DARY . yeah, it was that good. probably one of the best season ending I've ever seen. I was waiting for the cop-out one of the those loopholes to save Sam, but it went right to the very end. There's so much that they did right that I can't put into words. and the narration by Chuck was awesome. The VERY end left me......flabbergasted. :p

BEST B-DAY PRESENT EVER

Last edited:
It was a perfect ending to the show. I don't why they are doing a season 6. But then they threw in that last minute scene and now I must see what that means.

Supernatural is back on the 24th and the previews look sweet. going back to some good ol' fashion demon killing. If I ever get a chance to play a bad ass half demon for this show, that would be a dream.

loved the opening flashback scene, that was some really nice editing. didn't think he would say no in the end, but glad he did

Last edited:
Cass is back, and looks like demons aren't the only ones powering up. the angles are getting ready for there own war.

I just finished season four.

Holy ****.

Latest posts

Back