The All About Comic Book Movies Thread

Real blacks eat all the wing. Even the scrawny, grissly, part. They love it.

Seriously? Wow. I could never make it as a black person. The slightest bit of gristle grosses me out.

"Real blacks." :lol:

Caine has been known to have a big mouth, so no one tells him ****. For his role in Inception, Nolan only gave him certain pages of the script so he wouldn't blab spoilers.

True. But he's also Jack MOTHER****ING Carter!

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths Video Clip

[video=youtube;KO6QKLd7hT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO6QKLd7hT4&feature=player_embedded#[/video]

Batman 3 info?

This is from BOF, so take it with a bottle of salt. The most interesting thing is the third point mentioning the possible return of a major character from TDK...
Joker?
Would they dare?

This is from BOF, so take it with a bottle of salt.

:?

BOF is the most reliable Batman movie source, anywhere. The producers of The Dark Knight have even repeatedly mentioned in the past how often they check the site to make sure nothing has leaked.

Last edited:

BOF is the most reliable Batman movie source, anywhere. The producers of The Dark Knight have even repeatedly mentioned in the past how often they check the site to make sure nothing has leaked.

Well the article posting it self said "take with a grain of salt"

I know but I always get the feeling that the guy who runs that site thinks he knows more about what's going on with the films than he actually does.

Batman 3 info?

This is from BOF, so take it with a bottle of salt. The most interesting thing is the third point mentioning the possible return of a major character from TDK...
Joker?
Would they dare?

I think they have to. Dark Knight was too open ended to not have him in it. They need to be reeeeeeal careful about casting though, because plenty of people are going to hate that they're doing it, at least at first.

Latest posts

Back