The All About Comics Thread 5: Comic Books Ate My Paycheck

It is pretty awesome... but you are only getting half the battle (the other half is knowing). Or something.

Basically, you need to be following Chris Sims on Twitter. Especially for the Chris vs. Twilight feature.

Chris Sims claimed that this was going to be cover of the year, and I have to agree:

120_thor_and_the_warriors_four_2_02.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
So has anyone else checked out those black and white Marvel Presents comics they put out every couple of months? Each one spotlights a different character, so far there have been ones for Shang-Chi, Dr. Strange, and Ares. The books are usually pretty fun collections of stories by different artists and writers, I just kind of think it's a neat thing that Marvel is doing.

So has anyone else checked out those black and white Marvel Presents comics they put out every couple of months? Each one spotlights a different character, so far there have been ones for Shang-Chi, Dr. Strange, and Ares. The books are usually pretty fun collections of stories by different artists and writers, I just kind of think it's a neat thing that Marvel is doing.

I think you're neat.

Latest posts

Back