The All About Sports Thread: Even Sportier.

The gold-medal game was incredible

you guys damn near took it from us in the last 30 seconds, but you all can eat a big **** sandwich cause we won *****es!

of course I was at ****ing work

the closing cermonies however were a joke, seriously Nickelback? Avril Lavigne? Alanis Morrisette? Simple Plane? Hedley? some french chick? K-Os and break dancers? thats disgusting

fine, good sportsmanship: gone

TAKE THAT SUCKAS! You can't beat us at hockey or curling, those are our sports!
Curling isn't a sport. It's a drunken bar game. Might as well hand out medals for darts and shuffleboard.
Well, a pretty good Olympics over all, minus the technical glitches and Nodar Kumaritashvili dying. That was tragic :(
Tragically hilarious.
And 14 gold metals for my home and native land...an olympic record.

In the spirit of Unity, North America pwned the rest of the world!!! (well i guess if you aren't from North America that wasn't very unifying)
Yeah, eat it the rest of the world! North America rules you at a collection of stupid, dangerous things you can do from the top of a mountain.
Winter Olympics are over? Good. Back to real sports talk. :D

:p
Amen, brother.

Yes lets talk about Football and Baseball, cuase thats interesting!

Two sports designed around letting the viewers go and buy a hot dog without missing anything

fine, good sportsmanship: gone

TAKE THAT SUCKAS! You can't beat us at hockey or curling, those are our sports!

Well, a pretty good Olympics over all, minus the technical glitches and Nodar Kumaritashvili dying. That was tragic :(

And 14 gold metals for my home and native land...an olympic record.

In the spirit of Unity, North America pwned the rest of the world!!! (well i guess if you aren't from North America that wasn't very unifying)

Land Locked countries for the win.

Hilarious:

tumblr_kylg3xSNoG1qzpwi0o1_500.png

it was practically wretched

the only enjoyable parts were Neil Young's performance, and Michael J. Fox's speach
don't forget the inflatable hamster balls those were awesome.

(yeah yeah, hamster balls, you're very funny.)

Tragically hilarious.
You're disgusting.
Yes lets talk about Football and Baseball, cuase thats interesting!

Two sports designed around letting the viewers go and buy a hot dog without missing anything
:lol: Although both of those sports are in the off season now so it would be basketball and hockey...but probably mostly basketball.
That hockey game was awesome!! Congrats Canada!!!
:)
Hilarious:

tumblr_kylg3xSNoG1qzpwi0o1_500.png

Horatio wears sunglasses under his sunglasses? What a man!

Last edited:
i hate you Villanova!!!!!! ruined my bracket, all of you teams in the south bracket.....and Cornell?!?, WTF?.....but i did pick Washington to make to the sweet 16, which they did.

Every time I see Granderson, I think of the Omar Epps character from the Major League movies.

Last edited:
Every time I see Granderson, I think of the Omar Epps character from the Major League movies.

Tigers fans were EXTREMELY upset with that trade. Even considering his numbers have gone down progressively basically every year he's been in the league. He's extremely likable and does great community work.

Tigers fans were EXTREMELY upset with that trade. Even considering his numbers have gone down progressively basically every year he's been in the league. He's extremely likable and does great community work.
Yeah, I definitely see the likeable quality in him. That trade definitely surprised me when it happened.

Also, I saw the other day that when Damon came to play a spring training game against the Yankees in Florida, the Yankees gave him a standing ovation. A STANDING OVATION.

See that Boston fans? That's how you properly treat a player who did great with your team before.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back