The All-About Video Games thread

2009-06-05.jpg

Has anyone here played the Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes game?

Has anyone here played the Star Wars Clone Wars Republic Heroes game?

Never mind. I downloaded the demo and my son and I played it. It's good.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

SO i'm up and running on PSN. JAgamemnon is the name if anyone wants to add me. Got World at War and I'm contemplating whether to get Uncharted 2 or Borderlands. I'm trading in a bunch of games to try for both.

Dude, get borderlands. It rocks.

Yeah I think that's gonna be my next purchase. Me and my bro are trading in a few games so we're thinking of getting a second. It's between uncharted 2 and beatles rock band. I'm still in the air about rock band because none of myh wii DLC is transferable and I spent alot. I could sell it, but then I'm out a nice little 2gb sd card. It's hard to do because I'm a hoarder when it comes to wires and cards and adapters etc. Plus I have all my dlc games like link to the past, ocarina, super mario world, sonic 3, final fight and about 3 others.

I just found out yesterday there's an A Boy And His Blob remake for the Wii! How is this not being talked about?!

It was a very innovative game for NES where you control a boy who has this pet blob. You feed him different flavor jellybeans to turn him into different things to get past obstacles. For example, licorice turns him into a ladder, tangerine into a trampoline, etc.

Like I said, very innovative and unique. The controls sucked balls but overall the game was a lot of fun.

Latest posts

Back