The Complaining About Life Thread

Here's my breaking up/getting pregnant story.

I had been dating this girl for eight months or so, right out of college. She had a thing for putting on condoms, so I always let her. Then one day, my impatient self grabbed a condom to put it on without her help.

And I noticed the condom has holes in it. Thinking nothing of it, I grabbed the next one. Holes. All of them in the package had holes.

Turns out, she had been sticking holes in the all the condoms, and making sure I never actually saw the condoms, because she wanted to have my baby. She wanted me to marry her, and this was the way she knew how to do it.

I didn't even try to figure out what was going on. We had been doing stuff for about six months, and I was glad I hadn't gotten her pregnant yet. I simply broke off the relationship and left.

A few weeks later I went over a friend's house, and found him doing her.

A few months after that, I saw their engagement notice in the paper, with an announcement that she was a couple months pregnant. I haven't talked too, or seen them since.

And people wonder why I hate my hometown. Everyone is baby crazy in it. My 15 year old cousin was upset the other day because she wasn't pregnant. Insane.
I think you've already told this story before...

And a bunch of teenage girls in Massachusetts formed a "pregnancy pact", so you might be right.

I think you've already told this story before...

And a bunch of teenage girls in Massachusetts formed a "pregnancy pact", so you might be right.

And guess whose hometown that's in.

Mine.

This is the most awesome news story I've read today.

Being serious here or sarcastic?

It's hard to tell with you.

*shakes head in disgust*

It's bad enough knowing that my 25-year old ex isn't near ready to care for a child. This is just. . .really? Man, I weep for America. Really. I do.

It's a small town, the girls there have always wanted to get pregnant, and hell, it's something the parents actually ENDORSE.

It's stupid.

Yeah, I know all about that. I'm in Tennessee. It's crazy how baby crazy they all are.

Babies are unbelievably overrated.

Fo'shizz lunar crooner, toddlers are totally boss.
Cool, now we're actually talking like characters from Juno.

I mean, how's it floatin', homeslice. Toddlers are the special sauce to my big mac.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the Moldy Peaches playing soft, monotone indie-pop in the background.

When am I going to learn not to lend things to my ex-girlfriend? Every single time I try to get them back it's like getting my teteh pulled. . . while getting kicked in the nuts.

I have to do a double shift at work today, so I ask her for my freezer packs so I could keep my food and pop cold and all I hear is "blah blah blah no gas, far away blah blah blah." Well, I let you borrow them a month ago or so. If you don't return them when it's convenient for you prior to my needing them, I'm sorry but you need to jump through hoops to get them back to me. That's what happens when you borrow things.

I hate how I'm basically alone in the world, with very few people to whom I can truly reveal my personality.

I hate how the few people who really know me treat me like a child.

I hate how I'm constantly criticized for everything I enjoy doing.

I hate how no matter how hard I try, people seem to find me to be obnoxious these days.

I hate how I can be so jealous and insecure about silly things.

I hate that I can't get over something that's bugging me since September.

Wow...

Things have really changed since I wrote this.

*Sigh of relief and satisfaction.*

:D

I don't know if this is serious enough to go into this thread, but I got my second Red Ring of Death in two years, yesterday while playing Guitar Hero. What a drag. I literally just got my new PS2 and then my current-gen console goes and breaks.

Do I get another free Elite edition, even if it's not within the warranty? I really don't see why I should have to pay for another one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back