The Dark Knight {Spoilers Abound}

HAH! :D

Yeah, I feel I may be walking into that very same scenario here, best just keep it zipped I think.
Nonsense. Differing opinions are what make the site tick. I'd love to read a more in depth analysis of the film from the view of someone who didn't like it, but I also welcome the chance to be an ******* so I'll probably argue every point with you. :D
But it did, though.

It insisted upon itself.
THAT'S BECAUSE IT HAD A VALID POINT TO MAKE!!!

Had to do it.

Last edited:
Well at least no one has used this flaw on here yet

But here's the critique most widely held: Why does Batman talk like the offspring of Clint Eastwood and a grizzly bear?

Donning the costume for the second time, Christian Bale has delved deeper into the lower registers. As Bruce Wayne, his voice is as smooth as his finely pressed suits. But once he puts the cape on, the transformation of his vocal chords is just as dramatic as his costume change.

Particularly when his rage boils over, Bale's Batman growls in an almost beastly fashion, reflecting how close he teeters between do-gooder and vengeance-crazed crusader.

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/20080803/121779624000.html

Hey Guij!

Nice to see you again!

Oh, and by the way:

lexluthorwrong1oi3.jpg

Want to know why TDK insists that it kicks ass?
Because it kicks ***.

(Holy ****! Way to get it right only 50% of the time, forum censor!)

Last edited:
I am Guijllons, and I have such bad taste because I apparently don't enjoy films that are nearly 3 hours long and have only approximately 15 minutes of engaging dialogue. I forgive Super-hero movies a lot, an awful lot, but if a movie is going to be so damned certain of itself I expect it to deliver in spades, it didn't.

I felt that Batman Begins was ultimately pointless and while this certainly had more momentum it took the film until the point that The Joker was captured before it got close to making one. (breathe)

Yeah, and the actiony stuff was a bit lacklustre too.

Probably work better on DVD.

Sometimes I wonder if Guji is the British version of me.

Houde. There's no substitute for you. no substitute, no substitute for you, yeah! Nobody can take your place. Nobody can match your grace, no! You got it going all in a way so clear, I just want to buy you a beer.

Last edited:
Well, that movie bored me stupid for the first couple of hours. Felt as though I was watching Clear and Present Danger with silly hats.
Whoa! First MWoF posts more than he has in ages and now you come back out of the blue.

Did you fall off Ourchair again?

OLD-SCHOOL REFERENCE!!
I think that picture is the only good thing to come out of Superman Returns.
Booo!
How unfortunate for the two of you.
No way. Guij doesn't have anywhere near as much fat on the back of his neck as you do.
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I'm finally seeing this for the second time tomorrow.

And I'll be going to see it in IMAX in a few weeks time.

You know, taken out of context with the "WRONG!" removed from the bottom, that picture could easily be misconstrued as Luthor's trip to the proctologist.

"Whats that in my ass?"

Hey, it really doesn't work. Stupid swear filter.

:lol::lol::lol:

Just as good the second time around.

And a lot of the details made more sense.

Just as good the second time around.

And a lot of the details made more sense.

It's best the third time around. I'm curious to see what it would be like the fourth...or the fifth... Hell, by the sixth, we;d probably experience enlightenment!

On Yahoo! news, they've got speculation that Johnny Depp might play Riddler (although, I'd heard that they'd recast Joker with Depp), Capote as Penguin, and Angelina Jolie as Catwoman.

On Yahoo! news, they've got speculation that Johnny Depp might play Riddler (although, I'd heard that they'd recast Joker with Depp), Capote as Penguin, and Angelina Jolie as Catwoman.

Yeah, I've heard that too. While none of those really make me cringe, I don't buy any of them. I think it will be a while before there are any serious Batman 3 rumours.

Latest posts

Back