The Dark Knight {Spoilers Abound}

Wow that's really cool of them.

It wasn't updated, she's only two years old and his death was very unexpected

and seeing how he was doing TDK for about a year, then right into Gilliam's movie. He was probably feeling invincible.

So... er... yeah.

I'm watching DEMOLITION MAN.

I'm pretty sure Snipes' Phoenix is the Joker. I'd be totally unsurprised if the writer based Phoenix and Spartan on Joker and Batman respectively.

Seriously. I'm having a tough time looking at this movie any other way than "Batman and Joker wake up in 2012 and kick ***".

So... er... yeah.

I'm watching DEMOLITION MAN.

I'm pretty sure Snipes' Phoenix is the Joker. I'd be totally unsurprised if the writer based Phoenix and Spartan on Joker and Batman respectively.

Seriously. I'm having a tough time looking at this movie any other way than "Batman and Joker wake up in 2012 and kick ***".

I haven't seen that movie in over ten years, but now that you mention it...

:shock:

Ahhh, once again; sweet, sweet validation

Source:Heather Newgen said:
Q: Is Harvey Dent alive?
Aaron Eckhart: No. He is dead as a door nail.

Q: So he's not coming back?
Eckhart: He ain't coming back baby!

Q: I was hoping he would.
Eckhart: No. I asked Chris [Nolan] that question and he goes, "You're dead" before I could even get the question out of my mouth. "Hey Chris, am I?" "You're dead!" Alright, cool.

Q: That's not a problem in comic book movies. You could still come back.
Eckhart: I think in contract negotiations it's a problem.

Q: So you were never signed on for another film?
Eckhart: No, I'm not coming back. I think unfortunately, Heath [Ledger] was supposed to go on and that didn't work out. I'm nobody. I'm a cog. I have no say over this sort of stuff. I'm sure that there's so many other characters that they could whip together. I heard Angelina Jolie was going to be Catwoman or something like that. I thought that was a great idea. I'd like to be in that one.

It's up on Ain't It Cool News.

Of course Harvey was dead. It was just fanboys wanting more. Movie Harvey is not comic book Harvey. They bare little in common. Neither one's better than the other. Movie Harvey's story was over.

Just imagine the movie Harvey turning into the gangster comics harvey who is a criminal... Wouldn't work.

This was his movie, and he needed to die in it.

It's up on Ain't It Cool News.

Of course Harvey was dead. It was just fanboys wanting more. Movie Harvey is not comic book Harvey. They bare little in common. Neither one's better than the other. Movie Harvey's story was over.

Nah, comic book Harvey's better. If there is one fault with the TDK in my mind it is that they didn't do Two-Face justice.

This was his movie, and he needed to die in it.

It wasn't his movie, it was the Jokers. He didn't have to die. But I must confess that it is better that he isn't coming back, based upon how they did end the movie.

Nah, comic book Harvey's better. If there is one fault with the TDK in my mind it is that they didn't do Two-Face justice.

Actually, I think just the opposite. After seeing the movie version of the character, the comics don't do the character justice. The movie version was a much more relatable, realistic, and understandable character versus the one from the comics (which is just Mr. Hyde as a gangster).

Actually, I think just the opposite. After seeing the movie version of the character, the comics don't do the character justice. The movie version was a much more relatable, realistic, and understandable character versus the one from the comics (which is just Mr. Hyde as a gangster).

The thing is that they are more or less two different, distinct characters. While the Joker is the Joker from the comics, and Batman is the Batman from the comics Two-Face isn't. I don't dislike the version of Two-Face in the movie, and I do think that it works for what they were doing, I would have preferred a Two-Face closer to the villain seen in the comics. It's nothing big, but just a matter of preferences.

The thing is that they are more or less two different, distinct characters. While the Joker is the Joker from the comics, and Batman is the Batman from the comics Two-Face isn't. I don't dislike the version of Two-Face in the movie, and I do think that it works for what they were doing, I would have preferred a Two-Face closer to the villain seen in the comics. It's nothing big, but just a matter of preferences.

I understand that. But as far as I'm concerned, we sort of got what you were looking for in the Two Face from Batman Forever. Sure, Tommy Lee Jones performance as the character was WAY TOO over the top, but still...

For me, Eckhart's performance as Two Face has become the seminal version of the character.

I understand that. But as far as I'm concerned, we sort of got what you were looking for in the Two Face from Batman Forever. Sure, Tommy Lee Jones performance as the character was WAY TOO over the top, but still...

For me, Eckhart's performance as Two Face has become the seminal version of the character.

no, tommy lee jones' two-face was not what i am looking for. he was far too "joker-like". eckhart while great at playing what the script needed, isn't THE two-face in the same way that ledger is THE joker.

Latest posts

Back