nigma

Since I don't feel like creating a new thread for each of the Hulk Titles, We'll just talk about them all here, lets say any story line since the end of World War Hulk......good?

if the mods come up with a better title, then change it.

Incredible Hulk: #613 We see The Hulks other son, the one that has been in the back stories of the Hulk Comics come to the forefront. he's mad at Daddy and Mommy and Big Twin brother and lets just say he missed out on a therapy session or two. so, does he the next best thing. take over a world, enslave the people into slave zombie things and go to earth.

Re: The Hulk's (after WWH)

Hulk #25: I've actually been looking forward to this since I heard Jeff Parker was writing this with Gabriel Hardman on pencils. I'm pleased to say that it was pretty enjoyable, the entire first half is basically Bruce Banner breaking Ross while he's imprisoned, as well as de-powering him a bit. Then Iron Man beats on him for the rest of the issue. So if you hate Rulk then you'll love this issue.

Enigma Force #1: I'm actually kind of digging the cast here (BUG!!!), but there's a lot of backstory at first, though the action does ramp up a bit. It reminds me of Guardians of the Galaxy, which is a good thing.

Incredible Hulk #613: What nigma said. I find myself really enjoying Bruce and Skaar's father/son dynamic, however I'm not too keen on Betty's return as the Red She-Hulk.

E-nigma Force was an interesting read to say the least.

I hope they put the Hiro (Hulks other twin son) stories into a collection, because i forgot most of them.

Hulk #614: I really enjoyed this issue. the smashing of 55 Billions dollars worth of spaceships, the throwing of highly trained Asgardian's, and one flicking of a very tiny ant-man....all according to plan.

edit: RHulk #26: don't really care. everyone has their misunderstandings with him and punch him first, but other than that don't care.

Last edited:
Hulk #616 and #617: it was an interesting read, one I will have to re-read when it all gets put into trade along with mini stories and the such.

She hulks #1 and #2: this fills my female heroine quota. I really, really like it. its funny, smart, and hulks SMASH and Lyra is just adorable (in a good way). she can kick the crap out of some of the strongest heroes on the planet, but can she do high school?

Last edited:
:( She hulks ended with only 4? that makes me sad i was starting to enjoy it.

Hulk #618 -#621, enjoyed the whole Choas War tie in, it was enjoyable. didn't know that Doc. Strange was no longer the Sorcerer Supreme.

Last edited:
Is this the right thread for Jeff Parker's Hulk?

A few people here mentioned it was good so I am giving it a shot. I do like the dynamic they have going with Bruce sort of handling the missions for Ross, and him trying to redeem himself. I've read up to #31 or so.

But the best part about this is Gabriel Hardman's art. This guy is great. I love his style - kind of reminds me of Steve Epting, whom I really like.

Gabriel Hardman is amazing and is why I started reading Hulk in the first place.

I'm also looking forward to Jason Aaron's Incredible Hulk despite it being drawn by Marc Silvestri.

Gabriel Hardman is amazing and is why I started reading Hulk in the first place.

I'm also looking forward to Jason Aaron's Incredible Hulk despite it being drawn by Marc Silvestri.

I'm finding that a lot of the core concepts in this book that I might normally have a problem with (i.e. different Hulk, doing another Planet Hulk story) I'm OK with because the art is so good. I actually did a few screen shots of some pages that were particularly good, especially with coloring. I will post those.

But the writing is solid too, and the dynamic is the best that Hulk books have seen in YEARS.

One thing I love is that one of Rulk's nemesis's is The Watcher. Plus, the new MODOK is great.

Yeah - the Watcher stuff is great (so far - I'm not totally caught up yet). The sexual propositioning between Watchers was funny.

It was the one in which he fought the Titan guy with the brain helmut, and he ended up becoming the Composite hulk with one half red hulk and one half green hulk.

I'm finding that a lot of the core concepts in this book that I might normally have a problem with (i.e. different Hulk, doing another Planet Hulk story) I'm OK with because the art is so good. I actually did a few screen shots of some pages that were particularly good, especially with coloring. I will post those.

Here's one of them. I just really like the coloring and the flow of the page:

photo1-3.png

Just read Incredible Hulk #4. The story is very meh but the art...Whilce Portacio is awful here.

Latest posts

Back