The Immortal Iron Fist #1-16 discussion [Fraction/Brubaker/Aja] [spoilers]

Re: The Immortal Iron Fist series discussion (Spoilers!)

I have not! Everything sucks! The world is wrong!

I just read the first six issues, THE LAST IRON FIST STORY... kinda wish it was.

Nice art, was expecting something wicked from how people talk about it - but I thought it was bobbins. Six issues of build-up to a fight that will happen 'in the next arc'. Whatever. Iron Fist, I found dull and uninteresting. The only thing I liked about it was the tone. The feel of the kung-fu blaxploitation stuff, the world war II, the immortal chinese warrior, and the pneumatic subway - all terrific. Great feel to the title. Art was good too. But the story, the characters - it was all pretty damned boring and pointless. It felt to me, that in #3 or thereabouts, someone said this title is now an ongoing, not a mini, and so they changed the ending to be more open to allow for an ongoing title. :?

You're dead to me

I picked up the Orson Randall one-shot the other day.

It made no sense.

I just read the first six issues, THE LAST IRON FIST STORY... kinda wish it was.

Nice art, was expecting something wicked from how people talk about it - but I thought it was bobbins. Six issues of build-up to a fight that will happen 'in the next arc'. Whatever. Iron Fist, I found dull and uninteresting. The only thing I liked about it was the tone. The feel of the kung-fu blaxploitation stuff, the world war II, the immortal chinese warrior, and the pneumatic subway - all terrific. Great feel to the title. Art was good too. But the story, the characters - it was all pretty damned boring and pointless. It felt to me, that in #3 or thereabouts, someone said this title is now an ongoing, not a mini, and so they changed the ending to be more open to allow for an ongoing title. :?
These are one of the times we totally agree.

Ice and Bass both need to be stripped of their mod powers, then spit on.

fail61fu1.jpg

Latest posts

Back