The Last Airbender movie (watch the cartoon instead)

Re: Avatar: The Last Airbender Movie

I love this man.

Though I probably wasn't going to see this on opening weekend anyway.

Also, robje, you're aware they're already making another cartoon, right?

Yaaaaaay!

Sweet, I didn't even realize he was in the movie! How did you interview him? E-mail?

Cryptogrammed parchments exchanged via pony express!

A.K.A. by phone. I gots connections. Not many, but I gots them.

MOMO! :D

Sweet.

Also, looks like Sokka still has that comedy side to him, though maybe not as much as in the cartoon from the little we see in these spots.

Last edited:

Comments are appearing on Twitter now from press screenings... and they're all bad. It's apparently worse than The Happening.

Goodbye, Mr. Shyamalan.

Well, if the movie is crap, just remember the important thing is that the original cartoon is awesome and nothing can change that.

I'd say I was surprised, but I'd be lying

I'm not entirely sure anyone cares anymore, but Summer Bishil shows up in the final scene as Azula, apparently.

I still wish that the movie had been made by a director with a sense of vision, like Wes Anderson. The more I look at M. Night's body of work, I'm feeling that Sixth Sense and Unbreakable were the exceptions, not the rule.

And it looks like it's up to 10% fresh.

Last edited:

Well, crap. I thought it had the potential to be bad, but not as bad as they're saying. Eep.

Last edited:

Well, regardless what critics say, I'd rather see how "bad" it is for myself, rather than relying on them.

Latest posts

Back