The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Discussion/spoilers)

I just entered the sky temple, and after eight hours of playing yesterday, I put it down and went outside into the dreaded sunlight.

Got burned for my efforts.

I finished it last night, I believe at 44 hours or so. Awesome, awesome ending.

Link VS Gannondorf at the end is one of the best boss battles ever. And I cried when Midna went home. :cry: She was ****in hot. :cry:

Yeah, so I'm on the Water Temple still... I've filled the water up to the middle, where there is like a clam with a door and lock on it. Where is that key?

Yeah, so I'm on the Water Temple still... I've filled the water up to the middle, where there is like a clam with a door and lock on it. Where is that key?

It's a tough one to find if I recall, if you are having a tough time to find it, go to a walkthrough on gamefaqs, they usually have good ones.

I just beat th e Dragon of the sky temple, and now searching for the remaining four bugs, I know two fo them are in the desert, just need to find the last two after that.

I finally beat the game last night in 61 hours 31 min.
To be honest I feel like the final battle was a litte too easy. It was completly awesome but a challenge would have made it alot better. Still one of the best games ever ever ever.

It will have more. Later this year there's going to be downloadable content/dungeons for the Wii version.

As for right now, though, I don't think so.
Um, if you have taken that info from the infamous interview where some big Nintendo-whatever was talking about the Wii and future plans I have to break your bubble. The person was talking about Zelda AND how Wii can download new stuff to games but he made the mistake of mention them both in the same sentence so people assumed that new dungeons and the like would be download-able for The Legend of Zelda. Nintendo later had release a statement because of that which said that although levels, maps and dungeons can be made available for download to games, Zelda will not be one of them (other extra like galleries or such, yes but not something to improve the actual game).

As for the game right now? No. No extra content on the Wii version of the game.

Um, if you have taken that info from the infamous interview where some big Nintendo-whatever was talking about the Wii and future plans I have to break your bubble. The person was talking about Zelda AND how Wii can download new stuff to games but he made the mistake of mention them both in the same sentence so people assumed that new dungeons and the like would be download-able for The Legend of Zelda. Nintendo later had release a statement because of that which said that although levels, maps and dungeons can be made available for download to games, Zelda will not be one of them (other extra like galleries or such, yes but not something to improve the actual game).

Well, that's how it was reported in GamePro from what the guy said. So then it was the magazines fault and the guys for miscommunications. But I'm not cryin' about it. It's just what I read.

Beat it in 50 hours

I should check out how long it took me.

Also I want to mention something really cool. When I was at the Hidden Village killing those monsters, I was using the hawk's eye and bow and an archer and I shot at the same time and our arrows collided in mid air. Also Final battle= kick ***!

I should check out how long it took me.

Also I want to mention something really cool. When I was at the Hidden Village killing those monsters, I was using the hawk's eye and bow and an archer and I shot at the same time and our arrows collided in mid air. Also Final battle= kick ***!

I loved that mission, being all sniper-y with the bow and arrow

It will have more. Later this year there's going to be downloadable content/dungeons for the Wii version.

As for right now, though, I don't think so.

REALLY? Wow. That's awesome... Can't wait to get hooked up to the internet.

That is, just as soon as I get my Wii fixed.

Read this before yiou get too exicted

I'm so disappointed that there isn't more LoZ for me to play. I'm going through withdrawal here.

I've decided that I'm going to play the game again.

And yeah, I still haven't even played Red Steel.

Latest posts

Back